My current project...finally

I have worked with nick and I know that a few of you guys know him too. He is far too good of a guy to be getting ****ed around like this. It shouldn't matter that he's a little guy in the diesel community because I'm sure that's how most of their bigger customers started out too and they probably wouldn't be taking their stuff back to them had they been screwed around like this. Sorry for the rant but this is beyond ridiculous, the engine was dropped off and he was told around 2 months, now that the big guys that drop a lot of cash jump into the picture his stuff gets pushed to the back. I have heard a lot of great things about haisley, but after seeing how the little guys are treated I would never do business with them nor would I recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
Heres the weight rack mounts, u-joint shields, and what i got, so far, of the turbos. Trying to keep this thread alive here...

IMAG0184_zpse3be75c1.jpg

IMAG0189_zpsd93364d6.jpg

IMAG0201_zpsc2f6c44d.jpg

IMAG0202_zpsf50c1c2e.jpg

IMAG0222_zps344e3f62.jpg

Wish Taylor liked me enough to send cool stuff my way...

Dont worry Rick, i have some cool stuff coming up and hope to help all my compd brothers out if i can! Just need this arm to heal!

Dont worry Rick, i have some cool stuff coming up and hope to help all my compd brothers out if i can! Just need this arm to heal!

Well hopefully soon I can be ordering that stuff I called on the other day. As soon as his puzzle pieces fall in we will be calling you.

Update:

Still waiting on the motor (duh)...and still waiting on the rest of the twin stuff even after multiple attempts of trying to get hold of Joe at joker fabrication. Said everything would be here weeks ago. Really getting tired of getting the run around on everything.

Update:

Still waiting on the motor (duh)...and still waiting on the rest of the twin stuff even after multiple attempts of trying to get hold of Joe at joker fabrication. Said everything would be here weeks ago. Really getting tired of getting the run around on everything.

Stop letting it happen... I'd have a huge boot up someone's arse at Haisley Nick... I don't care how big their name is in this world.

Stop letting it happen... I'd have a huge boot up someone's arse at Haisley Nick... I don't care how big their name is in this world.

I dont like being a d!ck to people, but I will raise a little hell when and if it does get done.