My current project...finally

They did actually "...about a month or two." Then they kept pushing it back farther and farther so they can get all the pullers ready for the season. Very understandable. I know i just a little guy and I dont want to be that guy that holds up the progress on more important things.

A customer is a customer to me. I'd be a little upset. Some may see it differently...

A repeat good customer you may do some things to show your appreciation but you don't chit on a "smaller" customer to do so.

Last edited:
A little yeah but more disappointed than anything. But the sun WILL shine tomorrow.

The Haisley's do great work. But everyone that takes stuff there knows they are in no hurry whatsoever to get it done. They had my grandpa's truck for a month, put a new lift pump, and injection pump on. Still didnt fix the problem, they just said they didn't know what was wrong with it and we took it home. It literally took me 5 min to figure out that the map sensor was bad.

No offense to the Haisley's but customer jobs are not their strong point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

Soooo, Nick. Whats the deal with this build man? Been pretty dead for a couple months now. Any news from the Haisleys? Any progress on anything? Or is the poor old girl still crying in the barn because she hasn't been "touched" in a long time?

I'll tell you what's up with it... Haisleys has had the motor for what?? A year now? Yea....
It's called gettin the screw around.

Aside from finishing up the weight rack mounts, u joint shields and odds and ends, she's just been sitting there waiting for the motor and been waiting on the turbos. It's only been 7 months Rick. I'm going to call them when I get on lunch and see what the deal is. I called them 2 weeks ago and they said it should be done in 2 weeks, so, we will see how that goes. I hate being the little guy...

Sorry Nick... Still. Seven months is entirely to long if you ask me.

Just called and Curt said that there is one ahead of me and then they will "hammer down" on mine when its done.

You are far too patient! Fugg that schitt bro!!

What he said.^^^ They would be the brunt of my anger. Just saying. I mean its ridiculous. What did they tell you Nick? Like 2 months? A customer is a customer no matter the status... and from what I remember you dropped a pretty good chunk of change with them.

They should have told you that they were busy until X date and if you still wanted them to do your work they would leave a spot open instead of keeping your stuff, possibly losing some things in this year process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk