My current project...finally

Well Joe got the rest of the kit squared away and says they will be here this week. Then we got on the subject of the motor not being done. So, to make a long story short, he called over there and they told him the same story they've been telling me. "Its still sitting on the floor in pieces...after Scheid."

I'd be picking it up and telling them where they can stick it. I'll never do any business from Haisley... I'll promise you that.

Well Joe got the rest of the kit squared away and says they will be here this week. Then we got on the subject of the motor not being done. So, to make a long story short, he called over there and they told him the same story they've been telling me. "Its still sitting on the floor in pieces...after Scheid."

Come to Indiana and we'll make a trip over there and pick up your parts. Phuck that chit dude. I'd like to have a word with them anyway... you don't run a business and do that to your customers. It's just not right. I'm pissed and it's not even my motor.

Im just gonna let it go, all my plans are ruined for this year for it anyways. Might as well have them finish it.

Im just gonna let it go, all my plans are ruined for this year for it anyways. Might as well have them finish it.

Don't you think you have just "let it go" long enough? I don't see how you're being so calm about it man.

Far enough gone now, I'd just part it out and build the cr. Youd be happier.

Sucks you've been jacked around like this, hopefully turns out good in the end!

nick why do they have it again? are they building the whole engine or are they just doing machine work?

I didnt mean back "again" i meant it as why do they have it in the first place lol

He should have them just do the machine work and build it himself. That would be the quickest way.

He should have them just do the machine work and build it himself. That would be the quickest way.

He can't even get that done. They've had everything for it since like last November I think.

Wow! I cant say anything just yet because its not done, but i just took my block, head, rods and crank shaft to diamond machining this last saturday and they said it would be done in 2 - 3 weeks. If they get it done in that time frame then Haisley seriously needs to rethink their business and get some priorities straight.