NADM 2.6 rules phone poll results

Track had a lot to do with placement that night. The earlier the better they discs it for whatever reason. If u went early you had a better chance. Not taking away from your truck it runs great just saying bad hook to compare.

I actually thought the track got better as the night progressed!$.02 I still stand by my original statement.

I actually thought the track got better as the night progressed!$.02 I still stand by my original statement.

X2. It may have gone away briefly but seemed to be pretty tacky at the end. Wouldn't you say so Outlaw?:lolly:

They rolled it right before the class started.

I dont know I never made it past 100ft the first try...:nail:

the second try as soon as I left the axle plug welds broke thats why I broke not because it was biting.. look at everyone else they were blowing smoke off there tires at 300ft... even the little black ext cab with 350hp..

im not arguing with anyone about it..

we will find out if protrusion will beat nadm this coming year if it does.. you might want to think about jumping aboard so you can pull with us.

Yea it will be hard to take one of 6 chargers off the shelf in the trailer or garage and take 20 minutes to change it out, like dang near every puller in every class!!:bang

who the hell has 6 chargers on there shelf.. not this guy or the othe 50 out of 60 that hook 2.6 in cotpc...

Ok so because I actually drive my truck I'm not supposed to be able to have fun at the pulls because guys like you are too afraid to step up into the class you belong in? Put a real turbo on your tuck and leave it on the trailer where it belongs.

If I could pull in workstock with my 62 I would because after all there are stock late model trucks that make more HP/TQ than I do with just a damn programmer and some small injectors. And guys like me aren't out to prove anything, I'm out to have fun and enjoy the sport. But there's not much to enjoy when my 500hp truck that I drove to the event has to compete with a trailer queen that is a dedicated pulling truck making almost 1000hp.

I don't ***** about much when it comes to the sport, but this 2.6 class is getting way out of hand. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way either. So instead of telling guys like me to keep my truck on the street why don't guys like you grow a set and pull in the right class.

Instead, why don't you stick your stock charger back on and pull in the class where YOU really belong? Work stock!

Anyone who reads the rules should know by now that a 62mm is a waste of money if you ever plan on even being close to a transfer sled.

You and 999 other guys say "I'm just in this to have fun" but yet out of the other side of your mouth, "them other trucks beat me wah wah wah".

If you're out there to "have fun" and you have the crazy idea to enter 2.6, shut up and hook it and "have fun!" End of story!

Last edited:
Instead, why don't you stick your stock charger back on and pull in the class where YOU really belong? Work stock!

Anyone who reads the rules should know by now that a 62mm is a waste of money if you ever plan on even being close to a transfer sled.

You and 999 other guys say "I'm just in this to have fun" but yet out of the other side of your mouth, "them other trucks beat me wah wah wah".

If you're out there to "have fun" and you have the crazy idea to enter 2.6, shut up and hook it and "have fun!" End of story!

In the words of Danny Toops------- BOOM:lolly:

You cant please everyone, no matter what rules anyone decides on half the people seem to find something to complain about. Build your truck to the rules...bottom line. Do I think the 2.6 class needs tamed down a bit? Sure. I'm just not sure whats the best option for the mass majority at this point. But time will tell.

The more testing that I do, the more that the restrictor tube idea seems to solve ALL the problems with the excessive power being produced in this class. We didn't make 1000hp on the dyno with Gainer's truck but it makes a ton of power that has a very wide rpm range compared to my other 2.6 trucks like JT's. He is making more than
900hp from 2600rpm all the way out well past 4000rpms. The restrictor tube kills this power down to the mid 700hp range. Definitely some very interesting information...

The more testing that I do, the more that the restrictor tube idea seems to solve ALL the problems with the excessive power being produced in this class. We didn't make 1000hp on the dyno with Gainer's truck but it makes a ton of power that has a very wide rpm range compared to my other 2.6 trucks like JT's. He is making more than
900hp from 2600rpm all the way out well past 4000rpms. The restrictor tube kills this power down to the mid 700hp range. Definitely some very interesting information...

Are all these HP numbers with clipped wheels?
Brandon

Mark, can you post a picture of what your using for a restrictor tube?

Mark, can you post a picture of what your using for a restrictor tube?

I am using the restrictor tube that Smokem sent to me to test. It is 3" long by 5" across with a 2.6" hole in the center and a nice taper for an 1.5" on the one end. It works great and really kills the big turbos and does't hurt the smaller ones as much. Takes all of our fancy turbo work and throws it in the trash can, lol.:eek:wned: