NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Hey all - I will be attempting to put up a thread so you can see the t-shirt design for the event. I guarantee you it's not what you are expecting, but we do hope you like it. :evil

I have read back through this post and schedule and rules seem to be the biggest issues. If I have missed something, someone slap me around a little.

Schedule: We will begin the day drag racing. We will be running ET Brackets, Quick Diesel (12.0 Index) and Unlimited Street (heads up) along with any Pro Level vehicles in attendance. After the dragracing conludes, we will begin sled pulling which will take place at the same facility (Famoso) but near the end of the track. There is seating etc., but no lights. We are expecting to get done by 6:30 PM when darkness arrives. Until we see how many racers and pullers attend, I can't tell you what time we will switch over to pulling, but we are expecting that to happen no later than 2:00pm.

Hopefully this explains the schedule issue a little better.

Rules: The NADM rules are now posted on the website :rules: Rules download look on the left at the red box and you can download them. Sled Rules will apply as they are in the rulebook.

For Drag Racing, our ASO status is not complete. Therefore, this event will default to NHRA rules, but with the NADM class structures. While NADM will be teching with the NHRA staff, they will have final word on whether you are legal or not.

If I missed something just ask. I will do my best to answer. Getting close... *nx*

I'm out in Cali for work but the trucks at home in NC. I'll try to catch a bus up and check this out though.

PTSUPERD said:
So is the rumor I hear correct that Comp D will be putting on a pit party complete with food and beverages? :poke: :poke: :pop:

That is correct Garrett...you are in charge of bringing the beer and food. LOL

I will be there, sweet Tim are you going:chug: :chug:, oh and the cooler will be in attendence

bbunting said:
X2......:Cheer: :Cheer:

Cool. (my liver is hurting already. lol)

This time next week....I will be boarding da plane.

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
That is correct Garrett...you are in charge of bringing the beer and food. LOL

Sure! no problem. Just PM me the Comp D credit card number. :poke: LOL

I'll Be There!!!

Should be a good time in Bakersfield... Hushpower will be on hand!!

So, Dave, by "switch over to sled pulling", does this mean that we will have time to race and still tech and get to pull or will there be a time crunch there?

DirtyBlonde said:
So, Dave, by "switch over to sled pulling", does this mean that we will have time to race and still tech and get to pull or will there be a time crunch there?

I hope so!!!! :tree: And I also hope to hit the drag strip PRIOR to any of those Dow brothers. If you all know what's good for you, you'll do the same. These guys have a problem. It's locally known as the "Dreaded Dow Driveshaft Damge" lol they break every time they get on any kind of track. And it runs in their family!

HushpowerGuy said:
Should be a good time in Bakersfield... Hushpower will be on hand!!

Phil, can't wait to see you guys again and the support Hushpower by Flowmaster has shown NADM has just been awesome. We certainly appreciate everything your team has done. :thankyou2:

And for the rest of you... hushpower mufflers are new with a patented design for increased torque and HP just with the addition of the muffler. It also takes out drone and has a nice tone to them. Stop by the Hushpower booth and let these guys explain what makes this a great product.:cheer:

DirtyBlonde said:

We will begin pull teching while the drags are finishing up but only those that are in the final couple of rounds may have a time crunch if they plan to pull also. But, we will make sure we get you teched and on the pulling track in time to make your class.

haz-mat19 said:
I will be there, sweet Tim are you going:chug: :chug:, oh and the cooler will be in attendence

Yes, I will be in the booth. You should really buy a new cooler...that thing didnt fair too well in vegas LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Yes, I will be in the booth. You should really buy a new cooler...that thing didnt fair too well in vegas LOL

Thats Sad, it is one the originals that started it all:rules: . But it has seen better days. See you in a few weeks:Cheer: