NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Chris, It has a place in the PCRA Hall of Fame LOL

Hey guys, holler at me if you need any help here, I'm living in Bakersfield and should be able to help out with some setup/rides from the airport here/whatever.

Two Pennciltuckians could use a ride from BFL at 9:53 pm Thrusday night....LOL

Haha real funny, maybe I won't even race then because I wanna be able to pull.
Pangela said:
I hope so!!!! :tree: And I also hope to hit the drag strip PRIOR to any of those Dow brothers. If you all know what's good for you, you'll do the same. These guys have a problem. It's locally known as the "Dreaded Dow Driveshaft Damge" lol they break every time they get on any kind of track. And it runs in their family!

SMOKIN93 said:
Haha real funny, maybe I won't even race then because I wanna be able to pull.

lol Hey dude, do what ya gotta do ;) Just let me on the sled track before you guys LOL

Where is my broom looks like I'm need it to chase the rain clouds away
witch.gif

Kat said:
Where is my broom looks like I'm need it to chase the rain clouds away
witch.gif

Um crap... 40% showers on Friday, 20% on Saturday -- though forecast to be mostly cloudy, 60% showers on Sunday.

Hopefully there is a God and we're clear for saturday.

Oh, crap! I thought it never rains in So Cal??? As I type this I am at the head of the staging lanes at the NHRDA season opener in Seattle, waiting for the track to dry. There was zero forecast rain for today, but nobody told the clouds...

I hope I don't drive all the way to Bakersfield to sit & watch the rain!

BTW - Pitz - I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Don't forget, a shower does not bother pulling, we can scrape the mud off, and hit it again, even during the rain.

Not like drag racing where things get dangerous.

The important thing, is to ignore the forcast, and GET THERE!!! Something will be happening.

At the very least, I promise you we will get Dirrty Blonde and Pangela to mud wrestle on the pulling track.:Cheer:

Or maybe even 200' mud drags.

Sledpuller said:
Don't forget, a shower does not bother pulling, we can scrape the mud off, and hit it again, even during the rain.

Not like drag racing where things get dangerous.

The important thing, is to ignore the forcast, and GET THERE!!! Something will be happening.

At the very least, I promise you we will get Dirrty Blonde and Pangela to mud wrestle on the pulling track.:Cheer:

Or maybe even 200' mud drags.

DAMNIT GENE! I just had to wash out my eyes after reading that. You ARE way more messed up than I originally thought. At least Dirrrrrrrty'd then live up to her name if we threw her in the mud.

can't wait for the event, canada is cold, hopefully the trucks holds together long enough to drag race and pull,lol, my name is shawn and i'll have the dark blue ford with stacks, come over and say hi. see you guys there

lookin forward to seeing you there shawn!!! ill be there with the maroon turd.

Redneck6.0L said:
can't wait for the event, canada is cold, hopefully the trucks holds together long enough to drag race and pull,lol, my name is shawn and i'll have the dark blue ford with stacks, come over and say hi. see you guys there

Shawn as in Shawn Ellerton from the DP Challenge? If so, big fan of the truck! Looking forward to shaking your hand and getting a peak under the hood. :rockwoot:

BILLET GARAGE, thanks, come on over and say hi, i got canadian whiskey after the races, looking forward to meeting you guys, is anyone else staying at the double tree so i have someone to follow to the track, can't leave us canadians behind you know, LOL

Redneck6.0L said:
BILLET GARAGE, thanks, come on over and say hi, i got canadian whiskey after the races, looking forward to meeting you guys, is anyone else staying at the double tree so i have someone to follow to the track, can't leave us canadians behind you know, LOL

Definitely! How can I turn down some Canadian Whiskey? :rockwoot: Staying at the Rodeway Inn in Bakersfield, you should come on by. Guaranteed there will be one hell of a party going on! :chug:

Maybe I should swap out the all terrains for the swampers.

Or maybe even 200' mud drags.[/QUOTE]