NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Yeah, they just updated it to 40% chance of rain, driving that far to drink beer seems kinda silly.

Erik@TVP said:
Yeah, they just updated it to 40% chance of rain, driving that far to drink beer seems kinda silly.

Which tell me it's Monday and they haven't a clue what Saturday will bring. :hehe:

So we just have mud drags... :hehe: :hehe:

Erik@TVP said:

Yeah, that sounds like the time for some hard liquor. :D

I was actually planning to re-stock my liquor cabinet on this trip (it's much cheaper in CA than OR). I guess I'll make the purchase before the race in case it rains...

David - can we run on Sunday if Saturday rains out?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Mud drags would be even funner than normal drags on the track. I'll be there no matter what, it's only a 4 hour drive.
DavidTD said:
Which tell me it's Monday and they haven't a clue what Saturday will bring. :hehe:

So we just have mud drags... :hehe: :hehe:

Well it's getting cloudy this evening soo hopefully the 2 storms that are coming will get here sooner than expected:bow: This stupid place only rains when there's something to do.

Redneck6.0L said:
BILLET GARAGE, thanks, come on over and say hi, i got canadian whiskey after the races, looking forward to meeting you guys, is anyone else staying at the double tree so i have someone to follow to the track, can't leave us canadians behind you know, LOL

Does this mean the rest of the canadians are coming too????

My plane ticket is non-refundable...rain or shine we're doing SOMETHING in Bakersfield next weekend. Drinking works just fine for me. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
My plane ticket is non-refundable...rain or shine we're doing SOMETHING in Bakersfield next weekend. Drinking works just fine for me. LOL

ours either so Im in for drinks:Cheer:

Ohhh gosh... I hope y'all bring lots of alcohol, if this was taken within the last 3 years... we sure gonna need all the alcohol we can get! LOL