NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

PTSUPERD said:
what choo doin?......nuttin chillin at da Roadway Inn......

I'm sure they're gonna love when their parking lot gets taken over by people in loud trucks and drunk southerners.

Good times, good times.
Who plays guitar and can provide entertainment? Pangela will sing. Make your John Denver requests now.

DavidTD said:
UPDATE:

Just hung up with the track. Said they have seen two different local forcast for the track, and at this point it looks like the system will move through prior to Saturday. One report says earlier than the other.

But, it will be a great time regardless. :tree:

Friday for those coming in as competitors, we will have the gates open from 10:00 AM until 5:00 pm. Other than that, it will be time for the hotel festivities. :rockwoot:

Saturday the gates will open at 8:00 AM. We will start time trials at 9:00. Sorry for there being so many different times being talked about, but those are the ones I just confirmed with the track.

The track says they have had a ton of calls, and there are even some of their regular racers planning on coming out to take your money. :hehe:

I leave in the AM (early :bang ) so, see ya there... :rockwoot:

So if we can't get there by 5pm, is there a way to get in for competitors? I know that is a stupid question with the above posted times but I will not be able to get there that early. I won't be able to make until around 7pm. :bang Will I be able to get in or do I just camp out in the parking lot until morning?

DirtyBlonde said:
Who plays guitar and can provide entertainment?

I can't play guitar, but I've been known to entertain a time or two. :D

DirtyBlonde said:
I'm sure they're gonna love when their parking lot gets taken over by people in loud trucks and drunk southerners.

Good times, good times.
Who plays guitar and can provide entertainment? Pangela will sing. Make your John Denver requests now.

I can play guitar . . . but only sober and I don't plan on being so. :hehe:

I just want each and every one of you to know I hate you. Until June of course:hehe: :hehe: , have fun, and take it easy on the cooler racing (Tom style) that could be dangerous if attempted by an amature:rules: Later guys.

-Tom

strokin_early99 said:
So if we can't get there by 5pm, is there a way to get in for competitors? I know that is a stupid question with the above posted times but I will not be able to get there that early. I won't be able to make until around 7pm. :bang Will I be able to get in or do I just camp out in the parking lot until morning?
Yeah, and how about for vendors (in case I get any preferential treatment as one)? I'll be getting there pretty late on Friday, depending on how early I can drag my kid kicking and screaming from Disneyland. Strokin - I guess we can always set up a tailgate party outside the gates!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Michael said:
Yeah, and how about for vendors (in case I get any preferential treatment as one)? I'll be getting there pretty late on Friday, depending on how early I can drag my kid kicking and screaming from Disneyland. Strokin - I guess we can always set up a tailgate party outside the gates!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

The track requires releases signed as you come on the property. This means they will have someone at the gate letting folks in.

Michael, if you are setting up as a vendor, give me a shout on my phone. I will be in the air from 7:00AM EST - 9:00AM PST tomorrow.

See ya'll in a few days

strokin_early99 said:
I would also like a clear answer to this if i could get one.......

UPS SUCKS, my big injectors won't be here on time, now i have to run with 225cc industrial injection injectors, NOT HAPPY, so much for trying to beat my previous 1/4 mile time, you know your a true alcoholic when you drink by your self,

Hey, are you guys going to have a live feed from the event? I know its just famoso, but I was still curious. I can't believe I have to live vicariously through another driver.........

-Tom

If they have wireless, I may try to hook something up