NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Yeah, if your going to do that stuff, it is probably better off down Famoso Rd. bout a mile or 2 east. I am sure there might be some vacant farm land out that way to have some mindless competition.:poke:

Joe

The reason I mention it, is because at a couple of sled pulls I was at, someone would get drunk, hop in their truck and do donuts. One time it was in a grass stadium? field. Not good.

If someone does something like that at Famoso, we will most likely never have another event there. Drag raceway owners are serious about kicking up dirt everywhere.

Honestly...Let me fill you in on the "girls"...
We're slated to leave here in, oh, less than 48 hours and both of our trucks are in shops without transmissions currently in them.

M.

You two sound like midwest sledpullers, in JULY. :hehe:Winters not long enough, whine whine

Also, dyno, dragrace, sledpull. 3 events to show us how tough your truck is.

If you MUST involve yourself in unsanctioned tough truck competition, do it off NADM show grounds. There will be no warnings.

Its NINE degrees here, snow and ice.

I'll take 60 and a sprinkle.:rockwoot: Rain is no excuse!!!!

I just checked weather.com and it said 70% chance of rain. soo...... I guess there will be some good mud drags.

I just checked weather.com and it said 70% chance of rain. soo...... I guess there will be some good mud drags.

the weather report has been changing by the hour....and one website says one thing and another will say differently....i dont think they actually have an idea if that rain is gonna hit friday, saterday, or sunday....

It doesnt matter....it will still be a good time!!!!!:rockwoot:

61, partly sunny, 10% chance---I'll stick with the one I'm looking at!!!

Well it rained today but they're talking about it being mostly cloudy so hopefully no rain.

Hmmm 61 and rain is better than this

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 20
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 19
Hmmmm...my grass needs mowing because I washed and waxed the truck this weekend...

Local weather report just said that the storm for Saturday won't hit until Saturday night. Weather should be OK Friday and Saturday.

It was nice a warm out in the valley today durring live tuning with Jody. I hope it stays that way until Saturday. Either way, I am going.

Reb, I will be dry camping as long as it does not rain, other wise I will be wet camping....LOL....I will be in the pits/parking lot with the RV and a few friends. Anxiously waiting for the gates to open......

If its possible...i still could use a clerification of the camping in the pits for friday night. I wont be able to make it before 5 when its been stated the gates will close.......I probably will be there more like 8-9, maybe as early as 7.....

Is it gonna be possible to get in at those hours......or am i looking at camping in the parking lot......

If they have wireless, I may try to hook something up

:hehe::hehe::hehe:Did you take a good look at the photo of Fomoso? Wireless?
:hehe::hehe:
This is Southern Calif. They don't know how to predict weather here. If it says 20% than it will probably rain like crazy. 70% and it will be nice. :bang

Last edited: