Need any and all ideas

Dyno is saturday. I'm gonna reset the APPS sensor and check the voltage adjustment on it and clean it as well and maybe that'll help but at this point I'm at a loss. I'm also gonna raise the FP up a few psi.

Good luck Tyler! Don't forget to get that floor mat out from under the pedal! :D

Something tells me it's not the floor mat or AC. LOL I'm just at a loss for words. Maybe I got sent the wrong injectors by accident. Who knows.

And barefoot. WV style!

Good luck Tyler.

How is spool compared to TST? (Spooling about the same RPM?)

Something tells me it's not the floor mat or AC. LOL I'm just at a loss for words. Maybe I got sent the wrong injectors by accident. Who knows.

Borrow a APPS from a friend, if you were closer I'd loan you mine to test.

Spool feels the same if not faster.

Something interesting, I upped the pressure on my fuel pump from 12.5 at idle to 15.5-16 and the truck seems more responsive. I haven't driven it yet cause I'm doing some maintenance and what not but who knows. Maybe it just needed some more fuel.

Spool feels the same if not faster.

Something interesting, I upped the pressure on my fuel pump from 12.5 at idle to 15.5-16 and the truck seems more responsive. I haven't driven it yet cause I'm doing some maintenance and what not but who knows. Maybe it just needed some more fuel.

I had my Fass at 20psi idle & still pulled it down to 8psi on a hard run. I now have the Airdog & idles at 16psi, never goes below 14psi with 1/2" lines.

Before the spring I was at 12.5-13 at idle and 11 at WOT with 3/8" line. Fuel pressure is not a problem with me. I'd say something was wrong with your FASS. I know plenty of guys running them that only drop 1-2psi from idle to WOT and these trucks are 500-600hp.

Before the spring I was at 12.5-13 at idle and 11 at WOT with 3/8" line. Fuel pressure is not a problem with me. I'd say something was wrong with your FASS. I know plenty of guys running them that only drop 1-2psi from idle to WOT and these trucks are 500-600hp.

Possibly the pump, but I was able to pull my old Holley Blue to 5psi.

I was doing 3 things at once & was trying to send a message to someone on TDR while typing here & got them confused. Sorry.

Last edited:
Tyler no such luck with the ecm seems nobody around here has any vp44 24v motors laying around but plenty of 12valve and CR motors.

I would go get a cheap pressure gauge and double check the pressure at the IP inlet. Might be worth the hassle....

My isspro and dipricol both read the same thing and both were hooked up with a hose straight from the IP with a snubber on them.

I will still bet is ecm. Like i said my truck was doing the same thing. And it was the map sensor and since you have already replaced the sensor the only other thing that reads the map is the ecm. And i have heard before that if there is something wrong with it the ecm will not throw a code on itself

It's gotta be the ECM or VP or APPS and my money is on the first two. They are the only things that I know of that could cause this problem.

The dodge house was going to charge me $75 to reflash the ecm when i was having my problem. You should try that.

$75? That's pretty cheap. I might give that a whirl when I get into dallas tomorrow.

Just talked to 2 different dealers and both of them want $92.50 to reprogram my ECM but neither of them will guarantee that the truck will run afterwards. That's a pretty large gamble to take right there.