new 12v springs

So if the v1 were purchased over 2 months ago they are different then the current v2 bc we had 3 month old v1 and you sent me new v2s and the locks are differently different

Over two months ago, the v-1 and the v-2 were the same older style. They are a newer style now and both the v-1 and v-2 use a common keeper. If you would like I can take pictures, with labels, dates full descriptions, or feel free to call me whatever you need to get straight what you have.

Wayne, The issue with your truck is that you have had .030" taken off of the deck and that your piston protrusion varies by up to .025" piston to piston. You either have a few rods bent, a crank that has been machined poorly or pistons that do not match. Call me if you have any issues and i will be more than happy to walk you through it.

Zach

Ok thanks for clearing that up so the new ones are better stronger?

Over two months ago, the v-1 and the v-2 were the same older style. They are a newer style now and both the v-1 and v-2 use a common keeper. If you would like I can take pictures, with labels, dates full descriptions, or feel free to call me whatever you need to get straight what you have.

Wayne, The issue with your truck is that you have had .030" taken off of the deck and that your piston protrusion varies by up to .025" piston to piston. You either have a few rods bent, a crank that has been machined poorly or pistons that do not match. Call me if you have any issues and i will be more than happy to walk you through it.

Zach
Zach,
I made arrangements to have a professional do the remeasure of my pistons. I'll go from there-------
I really appreciate you taking the time to call me on sunday to discuss the matter of my motor. I'll let you know the test results--------
Thank You
WAYNES WORLD