New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Can you find the part for us? I just searched every part on their website and didn't see it.

Speaking of, what are you guys running to help seal the secondary to hotpipe connection? Ive read copper gasket maker to HD aluminium foil wrap..... figured Id ask since its on my mind.

I've thought about something like that. But then I got a new HX40 clamp and laid into it and now it seals. :doh:

Any more details of how its running for you? That beast is insanely heavy too.

X2 on the southeast power, they offer machining for units bought through tjem too for tje 2.91" vband..... the stainless elbows are still standard 2.91" vband they just sell different hose end sized elbows.

Contemplating triples with 2---SXE369s and a 72 in the valley on my DMAX . Anybody have any feedback with similar setup ?

My current stats----06 GMC Sierra RC SB . [I. NEW Build IN PROGRESS --Full built motor, carillos, 14/1 Forged Arias W/total seal rings, AF 9100 socal cam, Socal Titanium retainers,Socal springs,ported heads, chrome moly pushrods, Custom Aged ARP 625 head studs, O-ringed block, keyed oil pump ,Billet Aluminum Lifters, Harland Sharp Aluminum roller rockers, studded rocker shafts, studded and girdled mains, socal balancer, socal flywheel, PPE Dual Fuelers with twin Fleece 10 mm stroker CP3s , FASS Titanium 260 , 3" bridge, 3" hot and cold pipes, 5" down pipe into 5"straight pipe ,Forced Inductions GT 5541 94mm ETRHO over a GTX 4508R with a Turbonetics 50mm wastegate ,coilovers at 4 corners, 36" ladder bars, BD cooler, Exergys w/185% over Motorsport 8 hole nozzles ,FF Dynamics fans, PPE manifolds and up pipes, MA mounts and TC Brace ,NOS system, EFI Live by Idaho Rob, built tranny, 3300 stall triple disc, BT lockup box, 18x9 Racelines with nitto NT05Rs 305/45/18s

I know some guys are running triples but none that I know of utilizing the SXE 369s for atmospherics . I want super quick spool up but still have top end power as well .

Three kinds of people post on forums, attention *****s, information sharers, and big ol bags of douche. Pretty easy to tell who's who in this one.

Helpful? It seems noone on here knew it is available in 2.5, 2.75, 3.0 outlets. I'm not going to call and get a price for you.

I'm not going to post a link or a price which is lower than what a site sponser is going to sell it for. Last time a site sponser or morderator had a problem with me I was banned for no reason. So if you have a problem with that you can complain to them. People wonder why noone likes to give info on here anymore.