New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Will an s369 fit a stock common rail manifold , aside of an adapter / he351 outlet .. Will it fit without a 2nd gen manifold swap ? A friend wants to run one on his truck and doesn't want to do the manifold swap . I'm not to savy with common rails and fitment on them.

It's no different than bolting on any other box turbo, short answer yes it will , you might need a new boot from turbo to ic pipe.

All depends who you get it from, and exactly what you order. I have "drop-in" versions of these turbos that have the correct outlets and oil fittings.

I dont post on here to much but thought i would share and then give feedback since a few people have been wondering about the 69sxe on a 5.9L Cummins. i am in the process of replacing my 63/68/14 going to the 69/74/14 running off a bd 3 piece manifold and feeding into a High Tech 83/96/1.32 T6. Stock head and no cam. Should have it finished up tomorrow and will let everyone know how it behaves.

[ame="http://s18.photobucket.com/user/dsscrispy14/media/8A33B98E-F4D4-4ADE-9925-0406017955E2_zpseijksyco.jpg.html"]8A33B98E-F4D4-4ADE-9925-0406017955E2_zpseijksyco.jpg Photo by dsscrispy14 | Photobucket[/ame]

Will an s369 fit a stock common rail manifold , aside of an adapter / he351 outlet .. Will it fit without a 2nd gen manifold swap ? A friend wants to run one on his truck and doesn't want to do the manifold swap . I'm not to savy with common rails and fitment on them.

I bought a 62/68 sxe from power driven diesel. It has a t3 .7 waste gated housing machined for a he351 flange. Drop in replacement for my secondary turbo.

Took the truck for a quick test drive after installation of the 69/74/14 SXE Charger. I am very impressed with the response and its much quicker then i expected. i blew a coupler almost immediately rolling into the throttle around 60 psi. Once i get it fixed and some more drive time ill give an update.

Took the truck for a quick test drive after installation of the 69/74/14 SXE Charger. I am very impressed with the response and its much quicker then i expected. i blew a coupler almost immediately rolling into the throttle around 60 psi. Once i get it fixed and some more drive time ill give an update.

Cam? What's you overall/primary pressures? Where's your spool coming on at?

I bought a 62/68 sxe from power driven diesel. It has a t3 .7 waste gated housing machined for a he351 flange. Drop in replacement for my secondary turbo.

Jeezus that thing is gonna spin up rediculously quick.
I have a stainless steel 13cm (.76) on mine, and it's quick.

Cam? What's you overall/primary pressures? Where's your spool coming on at?

Stock head and cam. Don't know what my primary is pushing for pressure at this point. In lockup it starts building boost around 1300 rpm then ramping up hard around 1600. Hitting 60 psi by 2100 at 3/4 throttle.

Stock head and cam. Don't know what my primary is pushing for pressure at this point. In lockup it starts building boost around 1300 rpm then ramping up hard around 1600. Hitting 60 psi by 2100 at 3/4 throttle.

Definitely curious on the primary. I'd plumb a temp gauge and see what the primary is doing. Great response for sure. My pressure is a bit lower than yours with my cam, but these are great 5.9 results.

Any reviews with the 64.5/68 combination yet? It appears if combined with the .83 divided T4 housing, this turbo could/would be a great match for excellent mid range performance. Any thoughts or experience with this?

May have some dyno data this weekend for the 369sxe on a 12v with 5/16s and a decent 180 pump. Pretty scarce on data it seems.

Back