New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Yeah but that's with the .80 wastegated housing I got for it (daily driver) I can report it spools just as well if not better then my 64/71 did and defiantly flows more even considering my wastegate is set at 30lbs which I will be setting to 60 here soon so currently it does not clear up my 6x013s.

Yeah but that's with the .80 wastegated housing I got for it (daily driver) I can report it spools just as well if not better then my 64/71 did and defiantly flows more even considering my wastegate is set at 30lbs which I will be setting to 60 here soon so currently it does not clear up my 6x013s.

The super core is like 700 bucks. How was it that much more

I had everything machined, v band adapter, wastegated housing (which is expensive) and the housing machined for hx 40 making it a very very simple 2nd gen drop in turbo.

I know it wont help you 12v guys much... But I am hitting 50psi on a 7.3 with 180cc of fuel with the 64.5 on the previous page. Lights faster than the 66, and completely cleans up all my fuel, I love it... Im nearing 500whp.

Im impressed with my sxe 64.5/73/.91 on my 94 daily driver. Fuel wise With a 911 pump maxed,5x.014s, 4gsk, airdog 150 and at *18 timing it screams. Starts building boost at 1700 hit 65psi so far. Will be putting 5x.016 in tomorrow and bumping timing. Will post results. So far couldnt be happier with it.

Im impressed with my sxe 64.5/73/.91 on my 94 daily driver. Fuel wise With a 911 pump maxed,5x.014s, 4gsk, airdog 150 and at *18 timing it screams. Starts building boost at 1700 hit 65psi so far. Will be putting 5x.016 in tomorrow and bumping timing. Will post results. So far couldnt be happier with it.

Looking to be an all around good turbo! I love it myself.

I Have a 257 and 369 in my possession to give a shot as well...

12v guys need the 64.5 sxe with a steed speed.
24v 5.9 CR guys don't go smaller than the 69mm sxe with steed.
We have these chargers on a few trucks locally and they are hands down the strongest running bolt on chargers and spool better than the cast versions.
Don't go with smaller turbine housings, your spool will not change. We have T4 .91 on the 12vs and 1.0 on the 69mm cr stuff. Were pushing over 60 psi out of these chargers with exhaust manifolds, nozzles and a little timing/tuning. The 69mm will hit over 800hp easily on a CR truck and spool are almost unchanged compared to the he351. Best $1000 or under chargers on the market. If anyone has questions about running these on their personal trucks, just give me a call (812)6981736. I'd be happy to help you tune them in if you have purchased one. We have not had any failures.

Is the turbine wheel new or has it been used In the past. I guess what changed that made these so amazing. Wouldn't mind a 64

The MWE groove is cut on a 45* angle, which is a nice change, however I'm not crazy about some casting aspects of the cover design. There is also a nice elbow/clamp setup to make the fitment very close to the 3rd Gen style cover.

Out of curiosity Smokem, how would you change or improve upon the compressor cover design?