New From Tennessee

Kayla B

diesel bait...
I'm Kayla. I don't own a diesel yet, but I will this summer. All the guys I run around with here got trucks. I'm new, so I have no idea what I'm doin, just thought it'd be fun to meet new people haha.

Thanks! I'd love to have a 98 12 valve, ext cab, short bed. They're hard to come across and I shouldn't be too picky, but that's what I'm aimin for.

Thank you! And yeah, you can't ever underestimate the power of a cummins ;)

roachie you just did!! Kalya welcome to compD. you should come up to TS in Bowling green KY may 7th and 8th.

roachie you just did!! Kalya welcome to compD. you should come up to TS in Bowling green KY may 7th and 8th.

I called last week and reserved a room in Bowling Green for the 7th & 8th, but plans just changed recently so I'm working on going up with some other people. Hopefully I'll make it though :)

well i know roachie and I will be there be rolling right through good old TN with one stop near New Market. won't miss it been there the last 3 years.

well i know roachie and I will be there be rolling right through good old TN with one stop near New Market. won't miss it been there the last 3 years.

Ohh, I see.
That ain't too awfully far from me, I'm just south of Knoxville.

Your engine is in sevierville, you may end up hauling the girls. Hauling means transporting them and there 36k of luggage, fully clothed.

Ohh, I see.
That ain't too awfully far from me, I'm just south of Knoxville.

Let me guess, maryville/friendsville.

Your engine is in sevierville, you may end up hauling the girls. Hauling means transporting them and there 36k of luggage, fully clothed.

Let me guess, maryville/friendsville.

not an issue, your azz better still be there! motor will more than likely be on the way back.

I'm from maryland and know of it. i'm in tennessee every year for my family reunion in Celina, TN