New From Tennessee

Yea, I work in alcoa. Been to loudon a few times, seems to be eat up with stupid. (no offense)

Don't count me in the stupid, I don't live IN Loudon. But Loudon is definitely not anything to brag about!

I've heard of Celina a few times, never been there. I think I've been to Maryland once though.

Welcome from Sevierville.

Your engine is in sevierville, you may end up hauling the girls. Hauling means transporting them and there 36k of luggage, fully clothed.

Kodak not Sevierville

You are 15 years old. I'm not gonna have a member say something stupid and get into some crap if your Daddy sees it.

You are 15 years old. I'm not gonna have a member say something stupid and get into some crap if your Daddy sees it.

I'm 15, not 5. My "daddy" doesn't watch over everything I do. So I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry.

I'm not worried about you....it's the single male members here I worry about.
One out of line comment and a grown ass man can be in a lot of trouble just because of your age.
So...I'm warning them now before something stupid is said.

I'm not worried about you....it's the single male members here I worry about.
One out of line comment and a grown ass man can be in a lot of trouble just because of your age.
So...I'm warning them now before something stupid is said.

It's cool, considering the guys with trucks down here are some of yall's age anyway, I'm used to it lol. Nice truck by the way!

15, you have plenty of time to find a 98 12v ext cab short bed. Take your time to find the perfect one, jumping from vehicle to vehicle is EXPENSIVE. I lost over $20,000 in depreciation of various vehicles(cars, trucks, motorcycles) over the years (I'm only 23) and I kick myself everytime I think about it because the money I wasted would have bought a MINT of a 12v. But I did find a 97 12v 3 yrs ago with 57k on it :) Good luck on the search!

You seem awfully familiar from somewhere..

My guess the Post Office or Chris Hansen. Oh wait....that's Roachie she is probably thinking of. LOL

Welcome to CompD. Lots of great folks here from our area. We did a meet and greet last year and it was too dang cold. Time for another.

Back