New From Tennessee

lay low they will be one show up i worked on one
last week he wasnt ready to sell i keep looking
that was agood video you took at the pull

I take it this is Josh? Yeah I'm just lookin around right now, lookin at my options, somethin will come along though. Whose was you workin on? & thank you :)

what gives lol u must have thought that shinny black truck was for show huh :hehe::hehe::hehe:

So you're the guy with the black truck! I couldn't figure out who you were. I didn't get a video, but I have a buncha pictures from when you ran your truck on the dyno back in October! :)

On the dyno are u sure heard that truck made big hp #'s. Lol. It was funny when I signed up at the jefferson city pull the kid signin me up said (we may have to split the diesel trucks up I here there is some hot ones gonna be here) I told him (I will keep my eyes out for them )lol. Josh said stock bottom end doesn't count for stock class lol

On the dyno are u sure heard that truck made big hp #'s. Lol. It was funny when I signed up at the jefferson city pull the kid signin me up said (we may have to split the diesel trucks up I here there is some hot ones gonna be here) I told him (I will keep my eyes out for them )lol. Josh said stock bottom end doesn't count for stock class lol

Oh yeah, it was a beast. Kid at the pull was probably scared of ya lol. & Dusty was real stock wasn't he...hahahaha!
rhskk4.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see the others or u could email them to me I would appreciate it, my wife didn't get to go so I am sure she would like the pics as well

Yea she loves my truck

I thought I had more but I only have 2 other ones. Had to delete some pics off my camera so I could take prom pics. Next time I'll know to take more of your truck since I now know who you are! haha. Here ya go.

i5zl9y.jpg

k2jx9s.jpg

thanks alot i have took the emblems off and put some new ones on and changed turbos since then

Your welcome, wish I had more for you! What were your numbers when you ran on the dyno?