New From Tennessee

Hey Kayla!!!

Welcome! Just saw this... I'm from Halls, but just moved further into Knoxville a couple weeks ago. I work out at the Lovell road/Hardin Valley area in west knoxville, so not too far from you!

Do you ever go to the local sled pulls around here?

--Eric

Hey Kayla!!!

Welcome! Just saw this... I'm from Halls, but just moved further into Knoxville a couple weeks ago. I work out at the Lovell road/Hardin Valley area in west knoxville, so not too far from you!

Do you ever go to the local sled pulls around here?

--Eric

Hey there! Yeah, that's not too far from here at all! Yes, I go to a buncha pulls, try not to miss many. Went to the Jefferson City pull last Saturday :) What about you?

Hey there! Yeah, that's not too far from here at all! Yes, I go to a buncha pulls, try not to miss many. Went to the Jefferson City pull last Saturday What about you?

Ya, I try to, but have just been really busy lately! I usually go to the one at the Tennesse Valley Fair every year, and I pulled in the Anderson County Fair last year. I'm busy trying to get ready for a big trip to Alaska in July, but will probably pull in the Anderson county fair again this year.

I tried to pull in the Tennessee Valley Fair this year, but they wouldn't let "normal" people from off the street pull unless their truck was totally stock :(

Well gotta go to a funeral quick... later!

I tried to pull in the Tennessee Valley Fair this year, but they wouldn't let "normal" people from off the street pull unless their truck was totally stock :(

They told us it had to appear stock. Buddy of mine pulled and they just told him to turn his edge on stock. White ex. cab short bed dodge with a single black stack

Ya, I try to, but have just been really busy lately! I usually go to the one at the Tennesse Valley Fair every year, and I pulled in the Anderson County Fair last year. I'm busy trying to get ready for a big trip to Alaska in July, but will probably pull in the Anderson county fair again this year.

Well gotta go to a funeral quick... later!

I was at the Anderson County pull, but that was too far ago for me to remember if I saw you lol. Yeah I don't think none of the guys from down here went to the fair cause it got around that you couldn't pull unless you were stock.

They told us it had to appear stock. Buddy of mine pulled and they just told him to turn his edge on stock. White ex. cab short bed dodge with a single black stack

So what really happened at the fair?