new from Texas (5+ years ago)

255531_340136056080541_1970606190_n.jpg

Pis-eo, Is a nut.
Car-ein, Is a hoe.
ra-, Is a veggie.
-er, Is a raindeer.
Haber-er, Is a merchant who sells men's clothing.
-board, You know what that is.
Balder-, is trivial nonsense.

How be dat?

I know pistachio is a stretch but...

Last edited:
I like to avoid walkin horses too...

But right now we have one, that likes beatin up the old horse, and the new TB.

If he wasn't such a people person, and good with my boy around him, he'd be gone.

I do NOT like gaited horses, at all. Especially walkers. OTTBs, Dumbloods and QHs are where I stay, with emphasis on the first two.
My OTTB loves kids and kittens. He tolerates my dogs.

Oldddddddd news. LOL

Pis-eo, Is a nut.
Car-ein, Is a hoe.
ra-, Is a veggie.
-er, Is a raindeer.
Haber-er, Is a merchant who sells men's clothing.
-board, You know what that is.
Balder-, is trivial nonsense.

How be dat?

I know pistachio is a stretch but...

Boo, how bored are you? LOL

Boo, how bored are you? LOL

Not too, just lazy. I have work, but it's Friday. :)

I am also learning about the different horse breeds so I know how to spot the differences, and learn what you guys are always talking about.

Last edited:
Not too, just lazy. I have work, but it's Friday. :)

I am also learning about the different horse breeds so I know how to spot the differences, and learn what you guys are always talking about.

I'd say that is an excellent use of your time! I think some of the first books I read were about the different horse breeds. I fell in love with Thoroughbreds first.

I'd say that is an excellent use of your time! I think some of the first books I read were about the different horse breeds. I fell in love with Thoroughbreds first.

I did not realize that so many existed. Then again I thought Jory raise cows. !!

I'm not much of an animal person, but I've always liked bugs. I wanted to be an entomologist, until I found out it was so hard to become a scientist. Plus I would have to learn a bunch of crap that didn't mean anything.

So... trucks. I can identify most of the insects that I find in the big rig grills. :)

Last edited:
I did not realize that so many existed. Then again I thought Jory raised cows. !!

I'm not much of an animal person, but I've always liked bugs. I wanted to be an entomologist, until I found out it was so hard to become a scientist. Plus I would have to learn a bunch of crap that didn't mean anything.

So... trucks. I can identify most of the insects that I find in the big rig grills. :)

:hehe: This entire post made me laugh way too loudly! HAHAHA Yes there are a lot of different breeds, as there are with cattle as well.
I love science! Science still plays a role in trucks and performance etc! :Cheer:

Cows are too much work. I like steers. Feed them, watch them crap, and cash the check. LOL

This! However I did enjoy helping raise cattle.

I love science! Science still plays a role in trucks and performance etc! :Cheer:

I love science too, I'm just a wee bit on the dumb side. I understand the physics of internal combustion fairly well. Thermodynamics is the chit.

I've have been reading about biology, microbiology, as far as the DNA stuff. It's an older book from the 90's predicting the outcome of the research being done as of then. Pretty interesting. What is your exact field ? Are you into germs, cures for germs, or... what ?

I like the Belgian.

MEE TOOOO!!!!! Trenna is on a "regular" horse. LOL I dayum near ripped my crotch out getting off his big ass. (old pic, you've seen it before)

DSC00155.jpg

Nice Okie State link btw. :D

Last edited:
Back