new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'm quite certain a 20+ hands Belguin named KK would not allow a pink halter. :D

I love science too, I'm just a wee bit on the dumb side. I understand the physics of internal combustion fairly well. Thermodynamics is the chit.

I've have been reading about biology, microbiology, as far as the DNA stuff. It's an older book from the 90's predicting the outcome of the research being done as of then. Pretty interesting. What is your exact field ? Are you into germs, cures for germs, or... what ?

You are most certainly not on the dumb side!
I am such a nerd, I collect textbooks. My favorite are the Campbell books. I like Scott Freeman as well. I have almost the entire collection of Charles Darwin. I was/am really into the zoological side of biology. I loved ecology and evolution the most. When I did research, it was all in the field working with mice and the like. Prairie dogs too.
Working in the lab I am in now, I have been introduced more and more to medicinal studies; from synthesis to replication. I loved my microbiology classes in college and wish I had pursued them more as well. Just wasn't enough time in 4 years! LOL I had already taken an extra semester
to fit in some extra classes I had been dying to take. Nerd.

I do as well, working horses ("cold" bloods) are awesome!

MEE TOOOO!!!!! Trenna is on a "regular" horse. LOL I dayum near ripped my crotch out getting off his big ass. (old pic, you've seen it before)

DSC00155.jpg

Nice Okie State link btw. :D

Cute pink breastcollar on him!

Oh yeah, I remember the pink harness.

:hehe: Mushy... it is pink. Ace has nothing but pink accessories and he doesn't give a flip! He owns that chit! :hehe:

:hehe: Mushy... it is pink. Ace has nothing but pink accessories and he doesn't give a flip! He owns that chit! :hehe:

Thank you. Pink is pink. No way around it. Old boy's been calling it red ever since. Makes me sick. LOL

Thank you. Pink is pink. No way around it. Old boy's been calling it red ever since. Makes me sick. LOL

He's in denial. Unless he's Dena's boyfriend, I fail to see why he is so against the color pink?

Sent from my iPhone

Who doesn't like belgians? No one? thats what I thought.

I pretty much like all the bigger breeds. My family used to raise quarter horses and Clydesdales. Got out of it when my grandpa passed though.

I've also never been very good at determining breeds of regular sized horses. A horse is a horse is a horse. Brown, black, white, or painted is all I know.

I've also never been very good at determining breeds of regular sized horses. A horse is a horse is a horse. Brown, black, white, or painted is all I know.

Eh..heem. The painted ones are most likely Appaloosa.

Back