new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Those aren't in your face boobies like Smoken Gun posted! They aren't Chive boobies either. They are much more conservative.
Jealousy is an ugly color on you...

You would put it that way, however I agree with this point; KEEP THE BOOBIES IN DEX'S THREAD! :soap:
Like this chit storm, cluster fuk of a thread is so holy:hehe::hehe::hehe:.

Nice try with the jealousy angle, good default! No jealousy here. :)

This thread has been an entertaining train wreck since day 1! :hehe:

Sent from my iPhone

This thread has been an entertaining train wreck since day 1! :hehe:

withstupid.gif

:hehe:

derail.jpg

Nice try with the jealousy angle, good default! No jealousy here. :)
Default setting are there for a reason usually now aren't they. Just like stereotypes became stereotypes for a reason. You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself. Maybe you're not. Either way, cool by me. Enjoy your thread.

Default setting are there for a reason usually now aren't they. Just like stereotypes became stereotypes for a reason. You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself. Maybe you're not. Either way, cool by me. Enjoy your thread.

Your last few posts have been alarmingly serious! I have no reason to lie to myself or anyone else, dear. :) this thread stopped being mine after page 1! :hehe:

Sent from my iPhone

We'll just have to be more gentle with this one Pinky. I have recently found out that he is a sensitive male.

*sigh* All right all right...

Jeez!

:aiwebs_016: Balderdash.

:poke: It was taken over very quickly after my first few posts! LOL

It is Balder-. It's faster to spell. The dash don't be silent. LOL

^^^^^Werd

La - a started a new paradigm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And now, for a musical interlude:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-dm1JU4no&feature=related"]FRANK ZAPPA - Whippin Post - YouTube[/ame]

Rabid beaver chases children in Springfield - Crime Scene - The Washington Post
My home town... :hehe:

Rabid beaver chases children in Springfield

A rabid beaver leaped out of a pond and chased children at a Springfield nature center Saturday, but no one was injured, Fairfax County police said.

The incident occurred the same week an 83-year-old woman was attacked and seriously injured by a rabid beaver at Lake Barcroft in the Bailey’s Crossroads area.

The most recent incident occurred around 11:30 a.m. at the Hidden Pond Nature Center. The children had just finished a fishing competition when they noticed a beaver swimming toward the dock on which they were standing, police said.

The beaver lept out of the water and onto the dock and was seen acting aggressively and chasing the children, police said. An animal control officer responded to the scene, cleared the area and shot the beaver, police said.

No one was bitten by the beaver, and tests later determined the animal was rabid.

Wildlife experts said people should keep their distance from animals that are acting strangely, which is often a sign they have rabies.

In an unrelated incident, authorities were notified of what appeared to be a rabid raccoon in the Lake Barcroft area on Sunday. Animal control officers will be handing out fliers in the neighborhood after the incident and the attack on the woman.

STD's and now RABIES.....no one is safe from beavers. Might I suggest snares. LOL

FYI, if you put about 30 psi between the skin and muscle with an air hose, they'll skin out waaay easier. LOL

IMG_0534800x600.jpg

Back