new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Hi boys. Yes, I'm alive, been busy with school. Finished one associate's degree and started another. I'll try to come around more often.

Christine, you should probably thank me for paving the way. I caught all kinds of hell when I painted the first part pink. Now they're all like "eh, more pink parts, it's a girl thing".

3cb4f7ad.jpg

6bffa2d5.jpg

It's still being held hostage. :D

Hi boys. Yes, I'm alive, been busy with school. Finished one associate's degree and started another. I'll try to come around more often.

Christine, you should probably thank me for paving the way. I caught all kinds of hell when I painted the first part pink. Now they're all like "eh, more pink parts, it's a girl thing".

After meeting her I'm pretty sure she would have done just as well as you on catching the crap and throwing it back. How have you been?

Jory, would you rather I refer to the group collectively as "old ****ers"?

Brandon, I haven't forgotten the you have it, I was just hoping that by letting you keep it hostage it might bring you luck at keeping at least one of your trucks road worthy for more than a day :)

Cliffy, I'm doing good, just have a lot of different things going on in my life and trying to be the best I can be at all of them.

Jeff, you can't cry about me not being around, I call you occasionally. I'm still waiting for peanut butter flavored milk btw.

Jeff, you can't cry about me not being around, I call you occasionally. I'm still waiting for peanut butter flavored milk btw.

For sure. It's always nice to talk to you. Thanks for remembering the milk. Nestle pretty much blocked me from their facebook page over that one. LOL

I think Old ****ers is more respectfull than *boys*. :D

Peanut Butter Flavored Breast Milk FTW!!!!

I'm pretty sure that breasts were never part of the discussion you perverted old ****er. :)

I know, but they are always in the back of my mind. LOL...not yours in particular, but generally speaking.

Welcome back! :D

Imagine what kind of world we could live in if you old ****ers stopped thinking so much about boobs.....

Back