new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Just saw a Pink Duramax (Yes Pink, As in Body Color Pink).. made me think of this thread.. Sad.. very sad :(

That edge attitude sure is cute. LOL

:what::kick::poke::pop:

DSC021681.jpg

But do have cooler chit on the way...if I ever make it to Tulsa to get it.

Gauge.jpg

Last edited:
It's ok Jory, we all remember the last decade and it's technologies.....

LOL Tell it. Since both babies were born...daddy ain't dumped much $$$ into the truck. :badidea: I am pumped for my new display. I think I'll love the camera part of it. I'm also trying to trade some parts in the pasture for some $$$ and call Zach and get a cam in this slug. :rockwoot: ...that is if I get enough for the parts I'm trying to pimp. :D

I don't know how much longer I'll be up here, but if you wind up getting the cam and need some help, I'll come by.

Where is "up here". You in OK? You're welcome to stop buy even if you don't have to wrench on my old slug. :D

A good friend of mine, Trent owns Outlaw Diesel, a performance and OEM repair shop here in Stillwater at his house. He's put in several of them so I think I'll take some beer and some cookies and show up at his place with my truck. LOL

Here is Enid. Coincidentally, I just got the call saying this is my last week.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::cheer::woohoo:

I'm gonna be out like these guys --->:what:

Tomorow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year up here...enjoy it. I'm only about 40 minutes away from ya.

We have a crew in maysville right now, I might be headed over to help them next.

Dontcha just hate when those bolts get threaded?? LOL

We have a crew in maysville right now, I might be headed over to help them next.

Dontcha just hate when those bolts get threaded?? LOL

Ya. I'm still laughing about that. I had just replied when I saw this. LOL Women. Can't live with them...and you just can't herd them all to Canada.

:hehe:

Wow, this thread is still going? I won't screw it up with scientific talk any more. I'm more naturally a redneck than scientist anyway. I was at the races this weekend with my gasser race car, going up to the tower to collect my winnings, and the announcer asked "when are you going to fix that car (meaning the paint and bodywork)". "Why, do you think it will help me win races?".

Jory, Brandon you both better HUSH it!!! I've had a longggg weekend bif

Michael how did you end up doing overall?

i would cut off my hands with a salty turkey carver just to have the chance to read your phone number, in size 12 serif font, off of a car traveling at 70mph while Snookie was on my back furiously fist pumping my head.

i would cut off my hands with a salty turkey carver just to have the chance to read your phone number, in size 12 serif font, off of a car traveling at 70mph while Snookie was on my back furiously fist pumping my head.

:what:

Was this really the worst pickup line ever, or some nonsensical ramblings?

Jory, Brandon you both better HUSH it!!! I've had a longggg weekend bif

Michael how did you end up doing overall?

Damn threaded bolts will get you every time.....

Last edited:
Back