new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I was not harassing, rather giving you some excellent ideas for the fit and function of your beloved "pinky"!

Anywho, I've got a rumbly in my tumbly....where's a good place to get a breakfast burrito around this joint?

Lets do this today kids. I'm out next week, so I won't be around much to see the excitement.

I promise that 1500 is all we need and I'm done.

Lets talk about how Fords suck.

For example: Yesterday a Ford scratched my hand really bad. I said a bad word.

I was not harassing, rather giving you some excellent ideas for the fit and function of your beloved Pinky truck!

Anywho, I've got a rumbly in my tumbly....where's a good place to get a breakfast burrito around this joint?

You were being nice again, what's that about? LOL

Hullabaloo's. Breakfast burrito with green sauce. BEST EVER. Do it. Right meow!!!

If you say "pinky" Kyle is going to come back in here offering me pink dollar bills again, shhhh!

Haha

Ok so my iPhone has no idea where hullabaloos is. It's trying to send me to Long Beach.

Edit, my roomie just told me where it is. She says it's in wellborn?

Last edited:
Go down Wellborn Road towards Navasota (2154) go past the feed store (America's Country Store) and it'll be on the left hand side.

That's a hell of a place to eat! Friend of mine has a place there in Wellborn we stay at when I go up there.. Nothing like shooting skeet off the front porch from a couch drinking a LSL.

Brandon. I think she likes you man.

Boo, would you stop trying to pimp me out on here!?! bif dang lol

That's a hell of a place to eat! Friend of mine has a place there in Wellborn we stay at when I go up there.. Nothing like shooting skeet off the front porch from a couch drinking a LSL.

I LOVE that place, I used to live right near it, and actually almost rented from the guy that owns it (didn't because he had to buy a new grease catch for the diner rather than build a barn lol) I have been trying to get out there one of these weekends though!

Boo, would you stop trying to pimp me out on here!?! bif dang lol

I LOVE that place, I used to live right near it, and actually almost rented from the guy that owns it (didn't because he had to buy a new grease catch for the diner rather than build a barn lol) I have been trying to get out there one of these weekends though!

i could think of so many appropriate pink decals for your tailgate right now

Brandon. I think she likes you man.

First, Double U tee eff brohann?

Second, lonestar light is for pansies

Third, i think I just got raped in the beyond of bed, bath, and beyond. They sure are proud of their sheet.

Same damn story here. Half my friends go to school there and have a house there somewhere. Problem is when I think about going I think about how we need to fix fence, fix equipment, etc. Feel bad if I just go there and piss away a weekend drinking beer... Though it is always fun as hell!:rockwoot:

:bow:The Chicken:bow:

Second, lonestar light is for pansies
First, I grew up on it
Second, it's a TEXAS beer damnit!
Third, it's cheap.

Back