new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Yes... 1500.

:doh:

Third, i think I just got raped in the beyond of bed, bath, and beyond. They sure are proud of their sheet.

You WHAT?!

Same damn story here. Half my friends go to school there and have a house there somewhere. Problem is when I think about going I think about how we need to fix fence, fix equipment, etc. Feel bad if I just go there and piss away a weekend drinking beer... Though it is always fun as hell!:rockwoot:

:bow:The Chicken:bow:

First, I grew up on it
Second, it's a TEXAS beer damnit!
Third, it's cheap.

Ah The Chicken... pretty much the best ever. I love it there, especially because I can go there straight from the barn and no one cares :Cheer: and it's my kinda atmosphere :) may have to go up there this weekend now (its RIGHT across from work... free parking!)

Jeff,

Invisible zombies are still zombies right? So therefore they should still smell.

Cross breed pit bulls, and bloodhounds...

Everyone has a price.

Hell I'd want that cross just to see what kinda badazz dog it'd be, though my bloodhound is an idiot so who knows what kinda thing that would produce :doh:

The boys already tried to buy me, with pink dollar bills and pallets of cash and it did not work. Not for sale :)

Jeff,

Invisible zombies are still zombies right? So therefore they should still smell.

Cross breed pit bulls, and bloodhounds...

All well and good, if we can train dogs to hunt them. I know you are far more versed in the training area. I have only one question. How do we keep the infection from the animals. According to my research, we will also contend with infected beasts.

All well and good, if we can train dogs to hunt them. I know you are far more versed in the training area. I have only one question. How do we keep the infection from the animals. According to my research, we will also contend with infected beasts.

I'd also introduce some treeing dogs.... And it would have to be a fairly large breeding program. Dogs are tough, but there would still be casualties.

If you breed instincts into them training to hunt is easy, it's training to hunt for you that can be hard. Now that you mention infection maybe treeing dogs would be better. let them tree them, then a bullet to the brain...

Same damn story here. Half my friends go to school there and have a house there somewhere. Problem is when I think about going I think about how we need to fix fence, fix equipment, etc. Feel bad if I just go there and piss away a weekend drinking beer... Though it is always fun as hell!:rockwoot:

:bow:The Chicken:bow:

First, I grew up on it
Second, it's a TEXAS beer damnit!
Third, it's cheap.

5e84876c.jpg

This

I'd also introduce some treeing dogs.... And it would have to be a fairly large breeding program. Dogs are tough, but there would still be casualties.

If you breed instincts into them training to hunt is easy, it's training to hunt for you that can be hard. Now that you mention infection maybe treeing dogs would be better. let them tree them, then a bullet to the brain...

If zombies can in fact climb trees we have a whole new set of problems.
Also, Zombies will not flee from baying hounds. They are stupid. I think you can nix the treeing part honestly.
I also see a problem with raising the stock we need while in the throws of the Apocalypse.

your zombie problem can only be solved by massive firepower and truck loads of ammo, more ammo than a pink p stroke can haul

Their need to be more places like The Chicken in this world.

Brandon, that will do just fine as well.

If zombies can in fact climb trees we have a whole new set of problems.
Also, Zombies will not flee from baying hounds. They are stupid. I think you can nix the treeing part honestly.
I also see a problem with raising the stock we need while in the throws of the Apocalypse.
That is why I go over this stuff with you. Back to the drawing board...
your zombie problem can only be solved by massive firepower and truck loads of ammo, more ammo than a pink p stroke can haul
That is obviously the solution for regular zombies. Jeff and I are working on plans for invisible zombies. I never go below a few cases of ammo, which is more than a pink six no can haul...

28d80cd5.jpg

This will keep them at bay for a bit. I have a lot more for when they get close enough to see me. :D

Invisible zombies

thats easy

improvised explosive devices

Invisible zombies will not be easy. Some folks think that it's going to be a great big party. Shooting and giggling while they play. Wrong !!
THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NO JOKE !!!

Nick. I always appreciate your cunning mind and quick thinking. Please do not take my criticism wrong. Your input is, and has always been, invaluable.
Now that I have learned that you are only half Mexican I can confide in you even more. You know of my bad experience with the Mexicans? well... Cubans rather, but.... same thing right?LOL

Proximity mines. Just make sure you remember where they are.

Oh and then there's the golden gun..... LOL

Just aim for the head and keep a chit load of ammo on hand.

iPhone Tapatalk

Invisible zombies will not be easy. Some folks think that it's going to be a great big party. Shooting and giggling while they play. Wrong !!
THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NO JOKE !!!
This, THIS!!!
Nick. I always appreciate your cunning mind and quick thinking. Please do not take my criticism wrong. Your input is, and has always been, invaluable.
Now that I have learned that you are only half Mexican I can confide in you even more. You know of my bad experience with the Mexicans? well... Cubans rather, but.... same thing right?LOL
I greatly appreciate your criticism. I will agree that I am a quick thinker, but I don't always think things through enough. Things like dogs for invisible zombies. Dogs work great hunting birds, so I assume that they will work almost as well for other things.

Mexicans and Cubans are not the same. When was the last time we needed a bathtub to get here? Shoot, with the weather like this we barely even have to swim!LOL Anyway, I have not heard that story. :pop:
Proximity mines. Just make sure you remember where they are.

Oh and then there's the golden gun..... LOL

Goldeneye FTW!

Just aim for the head and keep a chit load of ammo on hand.

iPhone Tapatalk

Yes. You will do fine as a soldier against the rotting zombies. (For a Ford lover)

This chit is to be taken seriously.

Back