new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Cool, I want one of those .308s! I have to make due with my 6.8SPC for now. I've gotta put it back together before Sunday, took the gas block off of it to loan to a buddy who was troubleshooting his. I should have put it back together a long time ago in case I need it in a zombie attack! I have other black rifles though.

I'm thinking we could rig up something to disperse the baby powder, maybe some shotgun shells with the shot removed, poked into a 2-liter bottle's neck, with the bottom of the bottle cut off and it filled with baby powder. Rig up a spring-loaded mechanism to hit the primer when a trip wire is pulled, and set a few of them up on the perimeter. It doubles as a noise maker to alert you to the impending zombie attack.

I'm thinking we could rig up something to disperse the baby powder, maybe some shotgun shells with the shot removed, poked into a 2-liter bottle's neck, with the bottom of the bottle cut off and it filled with baby powder. Rig up a spring-loaded mechanism to hit the primer when a trip wire is pulled, and set a few of them up on the perimeter. It doubles as a noise maker to alert you to the impending zombie attack.

Michael. You will have to maintain those traps.
I have a simple solution. I will use balloons filled with powder spread out across my defense parameter. This is also effective when tracking a pesky zombie.
I have series of barn fans set up that I can pump the powder through, but in the event of generator failure, the balloons will suffice. Even if it turns out that we need not worry about invisible zombies, a powder covered zombie is an easier target.
For what its worth. In your area, I would consider planning for Bigfoot zombies.

I just want to let y'all know... Party at northgate tonight! Ill buy the first few rounds!

The reason you may ask? I'm walking in to pay off my truck at this moment!

I just want to let y'all know... Party at northgate tonight! Ill buy the first few rounds!

The reason you may ask? I'm walking in to pay off my truck at this moment!

:cheer: congratulations!!! I'd join you, but I will be hauling horses for a friend of mine until... well.. until all her horses stop being phucktards and all just load onto the trailer :doh: I'll have one in your honor afterwards!

you gonna borrow a truck to haul them with?

Ooh, you'd better be "duck"ing after that one!

Snedge, are the balloons suspended overhead or just on the ground? As far as Bigfoot zombies, I hear they taste like chicken...

Ooh, you'd better be "duck"ing after that one!

Snedge, are the balloons suspended overhead or just on the ground? As far as Bigfoot zombies, I hear they taste like chicken...

I hope you have one heck of an immune system...

build this....

Armoredcar_1.png

No chit. This just got weird. Man Michael, you can't eat the zombies. :rules:

Nah, it's been weird for a while, but we're helping Pinky reach 2k posts!

In all those zombie movies, why doesn't anyone just get to a National Guard armory or military base and get into a tank?

In all those zombie movies, why doesn't anyone just get to a National Guard armory or military base and get into a tank?
Eating zombies is a whole new level of weird...

I've never tried to break into a military establishment or steal a tank. I can't imagine either is very easily accomplished.

Correction: help Boo get to 2k posts on here, not me!

And BTW - I don't really crave eating Bigfoot zombies, but was paraphrasing a friend's t-shirt about dragsters (from a fellow doorslammer driver): I like dragsters, they taste just like chicken!

Cause thats too easy and the plot of the movie would be lost. :doh:

But then It would be like Grand Auto Theft all over again LOL

Eating zombies is a whole new level of weird...

I've never tried to break into a military establishment or steal a tank. I can't imagine either is very easily accomplished.

I'll have to plan ahead and get instructions from some former tanker friends.

Back