New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

Nope got a few things out being coated and then I will have some :rockwoot: The hood stack kit turned out Sweet !!!!!

Cool, make sure I get some high res photo's...I'll be needing them by the end of May at the latest. I want to start putting together an ad for them. I have one on a pulling truck, and now one on a race truck....I think I'll look for someone with a Ford next... :evil

Glad you liked the kit man...can't wait to see it on the truck.

Cool, make sure I get some high res photo's...I'll be needing them by the end of May at the latest. I want to start putting together an ad for them. I have one on a pulling truck, and now one on a race truck....I think I'll look for someone with a Ford next... :evil

Glad you liked the kit man...can't wait to see it on the truck.

i have a ford.

Garrett

Just got my new Diesel Power Magazine yesterday...and seen you're truck on the cover! Congrats Trent. Wait till I show my boss how we missed out on that opertunity...they will be kickin' them self in the balls for sure.

Trent I heard you had some photo's posted on a Duramax forum...mind sharing them here...I'd like to see how the hood stack kit looks on that truck of yours.

Trent I heard you had some photo's posted on a Duramax forum...mind sharing them here...I'd like to see how the hood stack kit looks on that truck of yours.

I sure will , i was going to send you some once its coated ,i have some things going into get coated this week so its going in with them .

DSCF2931.jpg

DSCF2932.jpg

DSCF2934.jpg

DSCF2935.jpg

DSCF2936.jpg

DSCF2937.jpg

DSCF2941.jpg

Very nice man...that looks SICK! How did it go on for ya? I hope the install was simple enough...since you didn't even get instructions. I'll be looking forward to seeing it once you have it all coated. LOL Your buddy Drake called me today...seems like you got him interested in getting one for that common rail he has...

Looks good Trent, TS has been rescheduled for the 24th of July, better put in for vacation time and try and make it.

Trent can you share what gears you are running, and what size are your slicks?

How and the heck does that work out? I wonder if those slicks are growing quite a bit? I tach out at around 135... and that is at 4000 RPM, with 32 inch tires and 3 73 gears.... thats it, next investment is some slicks