New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

wow watching his truck launch was great today, 10.68@127 with a very conservitive tune, he has lots left, this truck is going to be amazing when he brings it up to full power, great job Trent, see you guys at the track tomorrow

I so DESPERATELY need video...can't wait to see it in person this year! Great job Trent!!!!:rockwoot:

Is there no threat of aerodynamic issues with having no bed floor that all the air rushing under the truck will find its way into the truck bed against the tailgate like a parachute?

now tailgate, just a rollpan and a louvered piece of material I think.

Elsewhere, there are videos and I didn't see the bedsides flopping so I'm thinking it's working pretty good. LOL

c-ya

I'm very impressed with what Trent accomplished in a short period of time on a limited buget. To run a l0.3 is a big step. Kudos Trent.

Thanks for all the compliments guys , had alot of issue's over the weekend but worked through them and was able to make some great "out of the box " passes , the truck really impressed me , I just wish i could have gotten a pass with thre big tune in it to see what she really had, I was saving it for running with Max'd Out in the finals and do to a shifter cable problem , got knocked out in the semi's by a high 11 sec truck :bang oh well its probably best to ease into the truck , never did get to really launch the truck hard , i was easing into that also just getting a feel for the old girl , only problem now is I think i am going to be needing a few extra bars in the cab and a Liscence :rockwoot::evil

the best run of the day was

60ft 1.60
1/8 mile 6.63
1/8 mph 107.07
1/4 10.32
1/4 mph 132.9

and back it up with several other 10.3's heres the video ( sorry to post this Aron but it happend to be my best pass )

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1yDg9BLzU&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

Congratulations Trent, with a few more trips to the track looks like you will join the 9 second Duramax club as member #4.

Back