New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

Slick looking truck on the outside... I dig the blacked out look. The engine bay looks even more badass.

I dont waste any time :hehe: , here is what she did in the fall of the same season, this is the last pass i put on the stock motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0mMKIxfJ54,
same turbo setup i had in phoenix ( 366/s480) , pheonix was the first time i had ever had the truck out on that setup .

Yeah you can say that again...That's moving, especially at that elevation! Excellent Job on the new setup! Right now the way things are looking, you're going to have more competition this year. Btw, is Dimitri coming down?

Yeah you can say that again...That's moving, especially at that elevation! Excellent Job on the new setup! Right now the way things are looking, you're going to have more competition this year. Btw, is Dimitri coming down?

If he gets his motor done in time , which it is looking like he should he will be there .

Way to beat up on a girl at her first dance!

Looks great Trent, can't wait to see it in person.

She still treed me Rob :hehe: it must be something in the water at your place ................................. will you bring me a gallon or two down to phoenix ? :hehe:

Awesome Trent. Can't wait to see it run this year. You planning on doing the W.O.P series again?

Lookin good! May be able to give Buck's 9.70-coasting....a run for it.....

BTW did you like Grave Digger as a kid?? :cheer:

Your oil pressure climbs really quickly and seems to dang near peg the pressure gauge at mid range rpm. Do you have a secret squirrel high flow oil pump that's making a bunch of oil pressure or what?

Also, i noticed that your MPH flares up when you rev the motor, last vehicle I had that did that needed a couple extra ground wires between the chassis and the battery(s) to clean up the power supply in general.

Sweet looking build for sure!!!

Your oil pressure climbs really quickly and seems to dang near peg the pressure gauge at mid range rpm. Do you have a secret squirrel high flow oil pump that's making a bunch of oil pressure or what?

Also, i noticed that your MPH flares up when you rev the motor, last vehicle I had that did that needed a couple extra ground wires between the chassis and the battery(s) to clean up the power supply in general.

Sweet looking build for sure!!!

nope ,stock dmax pump .

any more pictures of the rear end suspension setup??
here's a few, nothing fancy built it with a cutting torch and stick welder :hehe: just a simple design with lots of adjust ability what kind of pics or angles are you looking for ? I documented my build really well with pictures .

1-8-10033.jpg

DSCF2200.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

Nice Truck! But what i really want to know is the paint color or number of the turbo plumbing? I have been looking for just such a color for a project.

You might want to check your oxygen sensors... your check engine light was on! lol

How's the weight on it? 5500-ish?

hoping for 5400 with me in it , but anything under 5600 is fine , if its more i will be very sad with as much time as i spent shaving weight , hoping to weight it this weekend if i can .

Nice Truck! But what i really want to know is the paint color or number of the turbo plumbing? I have been looking for just such a color for a project.

its all powder coated , color name is candy apple green i believe .

You might want to check your oxygen sensors... your check engine light was on! lol

I will have to have a long talk about that with the som ***** who built it :hehe: