New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

Looks great! Is it just the angle in the video that makes what looks like the radiator overflow hose look close to the turbo?

Looks great! Is it just the angle in the video that makes what looks like the radiator overflow hose look close to the turbo?

it is some what close , it goes into the expansion tank that is mounted next to the turbo , a 5" pipe is being made to have the intake for the second turbo run out the headlight/grill area to a flush mount mouth peace i am making for a functional ram air setup , haven't built it yet but hoping to this weekend .

Here is a picture of the graphics / truck name , its photo shopped from his initial design but is to scale , I should have them next week sometime to put on the truck .

EP-slate-layout_Dec09.jpg

Damn Nice. Its a lot of fun isn't it? That thing is gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Here is a picture of the graphics / truck name , its photo shopped from his initial design but is to scale , I should have them next week sometime to put on the truck .

EP-slate-layout_Dec09.jpg

Looks better than the alternative "black power":hehe:

:clap::Cheer: I didn't get anything from Boise Rob so I doubt that shirts can be done in time for Phoenix.

:clap::Cheer: I didn't get anything from Boise Rob so I doubt that shirts can be done in time for Phoenix.

I haven't gotten anything either , he was supposed to email them to me and i was going to forward them to you ,I will have to call him tomorrow I was hoping to have them but Its not a big deal .

Man does that look awesome. I had a buddy that had some stuff painted that color and the paint was called jalapeno` green. Awesome work!

Where the driveshaft is rear?

Its in the truck now, but wasnt when that pick was taken,all the pics are some what dated compared to whats on the truck now ,took it for a nice test drive tonight , ran into some small problems with loosing a temperary trans line i rigged up just to test drive so had to call t short , had the wastegate opening way early since no boost line was hooked up to it , but she went sideways at 50 mph before that gate opened and snuffed the turbo's :rockwoot: ,this thing is going to be wicked fast .

Its in the truck now, but wasnt when that pick was taken,all the pics are some what dated compared to whats on the truck now ,took it for a nice test drive tonight , ran into some small problems with loosing a temperary trans line i rigged up just to test drive so had to call t short , had the wastegate opening way early since no boost line was hooked up to it , but she went sideways at 50 mph before that gate opened and snuffed the turbo's :rockwoot: ,this thing is going to be wicked fast .
Congrats on the test drive! The 4-link crossmember made me wonder where the driveshaft passed through.

Great looking D-max. Those colors under the hood are awesome..very nice man.

Awesome Hope I get to see it in the near future!

Wow Trent, looks awesome. I really like your rear suspension! Next year I will do a four link. Man that is light... I am trying very hard to get my truck down to 6000 with me in it,, be tough.. Are you going to put sheet metal in your box, or just run it open?

Looks great, hope to meet up with you this season

thats awesome Trent!!! I met you when you came to my house in Texas to pick up a truck. I think it's ur tow rig now.