New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

Got the truck on a scale today 5520 lbs with me in it ( 235 lbs ) :rockwoot: I should be able to get another 50-100lbs off of it i think , pretty decent I think for a extended cab 4X4, with a Allison trans and AAM 11.5 ( full factory drive train )

Wow,, how much weight was the inside of the box worth do you think?

Got the truck on a scale today 5520 lbs with me in it ( 235 lbs ) :rockwoot: I should be able to get another 50-100lbs off of it i think , pretty decent I think for a extended cab 4X4, with a Allison trans and AAM 11.5 ( full factory drive train )

Daum!! you got over 1,000#'s on me. I can see some good times from it Trent. :charger:

Way to go Trent! Your Truck outta fly down in Phoenix... Best of luck... I'm ready to be embarrassed again at the Test and Tune... LOL

Wow,, how much weight was the inside of the box worth do you think?

I shaved 180-190 lbs by gutting the bed the center sectonof bed weighed 240 lbs on my truck and it took 50-60 lbs worth of 1" sqaure tubing to re-mount everything , you have to be careful fabbing your supports though , if its not thought out you can get carried away with supports and for every foot of of steel you use the weight savings goes down . If money want an issue a guy could use aluminum instead of steel and it would be better .

I was thinking about cutting all the metal out other than what is needed to hold it in place,, should save me a bit of weight,, next winter I will try to change some more stuff

That is pretty light should make for some quick times,good luck.

So, are you going to try to make TS?

No not this year , hoping to next year . To be quite honest I spent so much this winter it will take me a bit to re group and se what kind of money i have for travel . heres a few more pics , finally got the new slicks on , and decals .

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2571.jpg

DSCF2583.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2576.jpg

The Decals are reflective , here is a pic with the flash turned on !

DSCF2577.jpg

Man that truck looks SICK!!! Great Job!! I cant wait to see it run in Phoenix!!
Sean