New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

Holly Molly this class is getting ridiculous!!! Congrads trent the truck looks great. One ? tho, the "big tune" that you are referring to, It wouldn't be that top secret supersonic SS tune you and the Messiah have been working on is it?

Hey Trent, will you be in Mission? If so I hope to meet up with you!

Holly Molly this class is getting ridiculous!!! Congrads trent the truck looks great. One ? tho, the "big tune" that you are referring to, It wouldn't be that top secret supersonic SS tune you and the Messiah have been working on is it?

I thoght we were freinds Phil WTF :banned::rules:*bdh*:doh::umno:

:hehe:

Hey Trent, will you be in Mission? If so I hope to meet up with you!

Not sure what events i will hit this year , have to see what kind of funds i will have for travel , but for sure the world finals in Topeka , and a hand full of others on the west coast .

Hey Trent, good to meet you. Did you get the cable issue worked out?

Ya , it was nothing major , just nothing i could do at the moment it started as i was in staging , if i wouldnt have went and tried it would have been a loss anyway so i tried to run it , no worky though , the tcm didnt like were it saw the selector and never did really fuel or do anything , pretty screwy stuff but thats racing , it doesntr always go your way . I was just hoping to get to run Max'd out in the finals :rockwoot:

Good to see you again Trent. Nice looking and a great running truck you have there. I'll be out to SLC this spring so I hope to see a 9 out of you.

Truck looked great Trent. Should be a fun summer for all of us.:clap:

Thanks a bunch Ken it meens alot coming from you , Congrats on the win and I really appreciate all the help from you guys this last weekend , both helping me get there and the help once there, there inst a better group of guys out there.

For those that dont know , I had a bad set of injectors, but i didnt found out until a week from the AZ event , the Max'd out crew sent me there spare set of 100% over Don M injectors to run that weekend just to help me get the truck on the track any one who has raced with that teem will tell you that they are a great group of guys always willing to help !

Thanks a bunch Ken it meens alot coming from you , Congrats on the win and I really appreciate all the help from you guys this last weekend , both helping me get there and the help once there, there inst a better group of guys out there.

For those that dont know , I had a bad set of injectors, but i didnt found out until a week from the AZ event , the Max'd out crew sent me there spare set of 100% over Don M injectors to run that weekend just to help me get the truck on the track any one who has raced with that teem will tell you that they are a great group of guys always willing to help !

its always nice to know that you can race against a group of guys that will help like that!! congrats on the times Trent and great job on the truck build!

Wow, that was great sportsmanship Ken, those great jestures ussually are found coming from seasoned racers. Ive done those same things many times over the years gas racing just to get my competitors to the track as well.

Trent worked his butt off to make Phoenix, we sure as hell were not going to let a bad injector stop him. He needed to use bigger sticks anyway to better see what his creation was going to do. He cleaned up those 100 over injectors easily. I don't think he was running much pulse width however. We are going to have to stay busy if we want Max'd Out to still be the quickest dmax in the west.:D Close competition is good for everyone.

Great job Trent. Truck looked great. I feel your pain on the injector issue, i put a set of 100% overs in mine the week before AZ too. Im sure ill see you at another event. That was my first time on a pro tree and i have to admit, it was interesting. Im getting a cage put in and finally getting my slicks. I didnt realize what a pain it would be to launch on street tires. Trucks run wicked down at 1200ft!

Good job Ken.

Back