New products for 2012......you have a say

1-8, keep up the good work, now I just need a bank account and a truck to support all this good stuff LOL

Last one, S300 prices have gotten way out of control.

Jim

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!! Turbos based on the s300 are insane!!!! All i want is a 64mm standerd aluminum comp wheel, a 72-78 ext. wheel wrapped in an internally waste gated .81a/r housing with a T3 OR T4 flange none of this massive T6 bull crap and nobody beter suggest a BD super b special. becaues id love to see this charger for $950-$1100

Pistons should be here is 3-5 weeks.
Pump cams are waiting on one last quote
Common Rail heads are on hold for now as the will likely be outlawed by pullers
5th gears for the NV4500 are waiting the factory to have enough time to make them.

Weston, It sounds like you got a burr under your saddle.

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I take the Texas off of the front, I will be labeled a cheater, if I leave it on, they won't sell and if I don't come out with the head you ride me. Instead of option1,2 or 3, I'll grab a beer and go fishing and I will be ahead of the game! Instead of griping about my stuff... you come out with a head, and then I will play your role and gripe. deal?

What have I done for you to be so negative about our stuff?

Last edited:
and if I don't come out with the head you ride my arse. Instead of griping about my stuff... you come out with a head, and then I will play your role and gripe. deal?

I don't care if you produce the head or not, I'm not griping. I'm simply saying; quit blaming the "rules", the customer would be the cheater not you, and you could have made it stock appearing which would have been legal. And I do not understand why the head wouldn't sell if it didn't have a Texas logo.

I'm not being negative about your products, just the fact that you seem to blame Sled Pullers for not allowing your cylinder head when it is stated in the rules that it is not legal.

Last edited:
If you don't want the Texas just have someone machine it off for you. Problem solved. Both parties are where they want to be haha.

Zach hurry up with the rods before I have to build a motor! :poke:

:Cheer:

I'm not complaining about the rules, Weston. I am not going to take the Texas logo off to slip in under the radar. I'm fairly proud of the head and the logo. I don't care if they sell or not at this point. If they sell, I'll do a cr, dmax, 6.4, and tdi head. If not I'll take it easy.

I'm not going to bust my tail anymore so people can pick my stuff apart. Like I said, I'm done with games.

Just do this.....

Why dont you offer it both ways? With or without the logo. Whatever the end user is doing with it has no bearing on you. The way I see it is that you are producing a product. The buyer is responsible for what they do with it. Besides, there are companies out there that can make aftermarket heads look IDENTICAL to stock heads. Been doing it to SBC heads for years. They can add casting symbols, numbers, spray texturing ports and head surfaces, etc.

Zach,

How are things looking on the connecting rod front?

I would be willing to buy 2 sets today...

I know the 6.7 market need some good rods at a good price point. A fella could sell alot of them .... :rockwoot:

We havve put all projects on hold for about 1 month. I am moving into a new shop and am putting in a Dyno and a lot of other goodies. I will post up as soon as I can get everything moved and let you know where we are.