New products for 2012......you have a say

Sounds good I will be looking for a head springs rods and a cam

I'd say the rods for sure, pump cam sounds interesting.... Timing advance barrels sounds AWESOME. And as for the deal with the heads, the pulling agencies need to get with the program. Outlawing your head in my mind is the same as outlawing EFI in the superstock and mod gas classes.... It started as a way to keep the hobby "affordable" and now EFI costs 1/3 the amount that a good carb setup does, so the people originally trying to be protected are now penalized...... The sport needs to keep up with emerging technology and embrace it. My theory is, your head (and anybody else's) should be allowed in all classes except "work stock"..... All the pisser's and whiners can go elsewhere because frankly, if you can't afford a $2500 head, you really can't afford 2.6 anyway.

Just my $.02 Go TEXAS!

Update, I found a company in the USA that is interesting in quoting the cams! This will take a little bit of time, but I think it will be worth it. Springs for the pumps are done for people with 12mm pumps up to 4500rpm. If you are running more than that with this cam you will experience float and lose fill-time. Question for you crazy guys...... If we want to completely control the roller with 13mm plungers and other reciprocating components up to 5500 rpm with this new cam, it will take about 45% more pressure than we are currently running. This amount of pressure in the small area available inside the pump will make the springs good for 1 maybe 2 seasons. To get all you can out of these things, is this acceptable? 12mm guys will be fine, but the 13mm guys running big rpm will need the crazy springs. I am talking to the engineers to see what we can do but it is looking like 2-3 different springs.

1) for 12mm plunger guys running 4500rpm and under
2) for 12mm guys up to 5,000 rpm and 13mm guys up to 4,700 or so
3) for 12 and 13mm guys up to 5,500 rpm but will have to check them each season

These may not have to be changed every season after they get run, but the amount of lift, the load and the rpm they run mean the stresses will be VERY high. The spring manufacturer is just wanting to make sure they cover their tale in case they don't go 100,000 miles.

You might ask why you need more pressure, with current cams, over about 4,000 rpm with the springs I have seen that are used, the calculations we have done show that there is float happening. Although this does not kill the pump right away, it allows the roller to hammer the back of the cam which can erode the cam on the closing ramp or damage the roller. That in itself has become "acceptable" and people with big pumps send them in yearly for check-ups. The part that is a problem for me is that you are losing fill time if the plunger does not get back to the base circle ASAP. Loss of fill time can limit RPM potential.

So I am asking all of your opinions. For a full tilt pump, would you be willing to send it in for check-ups after each season until we can see how these things do?

Pump cams

To send your pump in every season for a few seasons to check it's internal parts shouldn't be a problem for anyone that's at this point in the game running a 13mm pump and 5k+ RPMs. Once they see how they are wearing and how much they can make a knowledgeable expected lifespan of these.

I'm in for whatever you want to try out.

Thanks Zach for including us into your new products keep up the hard work

How bout some nice billet valve covers? sure there are others out there, but I wouldn't put their name on my motor, after all its your parts in it, not theirs!

Thank you for the kind words guys.

Since the 12v heads have been outlawed in some sanctioning bodies, I took the money that would have been our CR heads later this year, and used it to promote our heads.......... that is the reason for the Valve-train.

We are waiting on our new pistons, pump springs, pump cams and a slightly tweaked new order of the 12v head with slightly better ports.
The 12v heads, new 5th gears are have been put on the shelf as we focus on injectors.

Took 4 calls while I was typing the last post and forgot to proofread it before I posted.

This is what I meant to say.

Since the 12v heads have been outlawed in some sanctioning bodies, I took the money that would have been our CR heads later this year, and used it to promote our current 12v heads.......... that is the reason for the Valve-train.

We are waiting on our new pistons, pump springs, pump cams and a slightly tweaked new order of the 12v head with slightly better ports.
24v heads and new 5th gears are have been put on the shelf as we focus on injectors.

Will these injectors be bosch? Or will they have the texas state emblem on them too?

I hope to begin building a 12 valve puller motor this coming winter. You can bet you will be getting a phone call from me for the entire top end and cam!

What is the general consensus on 12v and 24v injectors at more reasonable prices?

I missed this.

This could why there has been so much attention drawn towards picking apart some of your products possibly. Mr. Obvious I know.