New products for 2012......you have a say

With all of the talk about our head not being allowed for competition, I would have thought the OE looking Filled head would be a big mover. Allright, thank you guys for the feedback. THe P-pump stuff is looking to be very popular.

What about a variable timing gear for a ppump? kills two birds with one stone. Along the same lines what about a VVT cam gear? I know street trucks run on a limited RPM range compared to a gasser but I still think it would be beneficial

With all of the talk about our head not being allowed for competition, I would have thought the OE looking Filled head would be a big mover. Allright, thank you guys for the feedback. THe P-pump stuff is looking to be very popular.

I can see both sides on the solid OE looking head. Would it be labeled by clubs as "cheater head"? I'm on the fence as what to think about it. Also, if I remember right alot of classes require full operational cooling systems.

Would a externally remachined, spray welded, intake cut off version of your current head be any more or less legal than a solid OE looking head?

Personally, If your head had a fuel filter base, and the fan drive mounting bosses on the front, (basically direct bolt on for any application, thus making it true OEM replacement) It should be legal for anything.

I can see both sides on the solid OE looking head. Would it be labeled by clubs as "cheater head"? I'm on the fence as what to think about it. Also, if I remember right alot of classes require full operational cooling systems.

Would a externally remachined, spray welded, intake cut off version of your current head be any more or less legal than a solid OE looking head?

Personally, If your head had a fuel filter base, and the fan drive mounting bosses on the front, (basically direct bolt on for any application, thus making it true OEM replacement) It should be legal for anything.

I like the way you think

3,4, 6, 8

if anything, hit 3, and 4 the hardest first. Timing advance will revolutionize the 12 valve all over again. Something like a 12* advance would be nuts

Keep up the good work Zach! The upcoming products for the p7100/12v sound amazing.

Any eta on the pump cam? I have mine apart now and this has me wanting to wait to put it together.

Another one wanting a pump cam if I still have my fummins when it comes out

pretty impresive list.. i hope you make money on all of them zach.. keep up the good work.