NGM DIESEL ALMOST GOES 7.68 tonight

I, like a bunch of us have been around the forums for quite a period of time, be it, cummins forum, dtr, here etc. We have seen Wade toot his horn really without the benefit of any knowledge,, I remember a classic from back in the dtr days when Wade was going to make his roll cage out of aluminum to save weight,,, LMAO. And I am quite sure he cant even spell his own name correctly. For a guy that uses a computer so much, and types so much, did he even go to elementary school?? I am not trying to say that I am perfect, and dont occasionally misspell words, but I try to limit to a minimum...
I, as I am sure most guys that have been racing for any period of time have smoked a light or 2 in our time,, but I sure never bragged about my time or even really told anyone about it. I guess what I am saying, is that yes his truck is fast, but put that same truck in another guys hands, and guess what, it will still be fast.

At least Greg has done things in his life to be able to brag about,,, still cant spell worth ****,, lol Wade has done basically nothing.

That won't stop it :poke:

The body sides are still too low and too close to the back of the front tires.

Greg please explain, I'm not following, how exactly do the low body sides and being too close to the back of the front tires play into causing false lights?

Staging beams are 2" off the track. Rules say the vehicle has to have 3" clearance back to 12" past the front axle centerline then 2" from there on back.
If a body panel covers the back of the tire lower than 3", a fender liner, exhaust, belly pan, anything...it'll keep the beam blocked and cause a false start.

Ha ha...wasn't that the one from his old dually?? :poke:

Yep. Sure was. Street motor. :D

I rode in that duallie on the freeway.....running 70 mph he punched the throttle and it put me in the back of the seat.

Last edited: