NGM DIESEL ALMOST GOES 7.68 tonight

Don't get all sappy on old Wade just yet. He's firing up his sh!t talking now.

LOL! I know, it's tough to go from elation to dejection! When I got the timeslip with the 8.20 on it I honestly thought it was real, but as soon as I looked at the incrementals it didn't add up. I could do the math though and see exactly what it SHOULD have run (based on the 60' times we normally ran, which matched up well with the incremental mph).

After looking at some of the other vids of his truck I keep noticing that something is missing. Has anybody seen any of the vids of this truck that clearly show the tree at launch? I keep noticing that, right before the green, the camera will suddenly zoom in on the truck cutting out the tree, or the camera is at an angle where you can't even see the tree.

on edit:

Well I found one but it looks like the lights might have been smoked here too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/str8tq#p/u/9/9SBlkWXY__I"]http://www.youtube.com/user/str8tq#p/u/9/9SBlkWXY__I[/ame]

Last edited:
well, when you point the exhaust at the timing lights....

he says he's changing the exhaust now right...hopefully he will get a legit run soon after.

he says he's changing the exhaust now right...hopefully he will get a legit run soon after.

I don't Wade except for going round and round with him once in a while on the forums, but he claims to be a big time drag racer, why would anyone point their exhaust out the side like that in the first place knowing what it can do to the lights? I went to a 90 degree elbow on the end of my exhaust because I was smoking out the lights if the wind was just right before the turbos lite. I did cut a nice 1.1 60' that way.LOL

That won't stop it :poke:

The body sides are still too low and too close to the back of the front tires.

Tell Wade that Keating has made 90+ passes on a motor without a failure. Thanks. :D

Ha ha...wasn't that the one from his old dually?? :poke:

I still think Wade gets more crap than he deserves....but he obviously jumped the gun on this last one. I think people forget just how few tube chassis trucks there are out there running right now. It's always good to see serious diesels make passes, even if they may be a little off LOL

Wade absolutely has a fast truck....but he doesn't do himself any favors by jumping the gun and claiming all these "records"
His YB sig is still claiming 2 separate passes put together as one pass....he's still flat out lying about stuff.
He claims to be gearbound wether he's running 1/8 or 1/4 just to justify his low mph to go with his bogus smoked lights ET's.
If he would shut up, run a real number and just be happy to get some legit passes he'd do a lot better.

Back