NGM DIESEL ALMOST GOES 7.68 tonight

At first I was like, wow. wade made a slow 1/8 mile pass. Then I was like OMG, he went the 1/4.

Hey snuffer fluffer! Good pass! w00t! :) Your quest for being a little less of a douche bag has begun!

Yep... the staging lights were on after he left. He may be dragging the body or something. Pass till looked good though.

Yea his whole truck is across the line before the staging lights go off...it was a good looking pass though

Compare it to this video here where the lights go off as soon as the car moves

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1q0gKK8_6I&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1q0gKK8_6I&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
299569_730097558495_201401583_36650974_3507549_n.jpg

I thought those lights were supposed to turn off when the rear of the car clears the starting line.

Good pass

He will never show the time slip. It's been smoking the lights that's why it never runs any MPH for the et he claims. Never the less the truck looks like it is running good. Jeff

it had been gear bound for how long??????? i would think he would have fixed that by now.

it had been gear bound for how long??????? i would think he would have fixed that by now.

Well there's more to it than that...you have to gear for the 1/8, then you screw up your 1/4, then you gear for that, then you change the clutch, then this, and that, and this...

Other people are making it work, he makes excuses!
Chris

It could have been a 9 second pass, or high 8's...there's full weight trucks doing that.

Not saying that any 8 second run isn't cool, but from a lightweight truck, and a diesel god like Wade, shouldn't there be more?

Chris

I buy the 8.48 that was posted a while back... I know when Darren was pulling "0.75" 60ft times at OBX it would show he ran a 4.60-4.70 or so, so the rear-wheel start was worth about three tenths.

Somebody call the track official and get a notarized copy of the time slip LOL

From his sig over on yellow bullet:

NGM Diesel race engines, Duramax and Cummins!
Dont believe what people say, believe what they do!
Home
First Aluminum rodded D-max engine Built Fastest D- max diesel truck in the world 4.74 @137 1/8th 7.68 @161 1/4 !!

:doh::kick:

Last edited:
Well, he is claiming it in his sig.... that Chit must be legit. I love how it is the fastest and id only about 20mph slower than yall's record LOL

Well, he is claiming it in his sig.... that Chit must be legit. I love how it is the fastest and id only about 20mph slower than yall's record LOL

At least the stage and pre-stage lights shut off when Wes made his runLOL