NGM DIESEL ALMOST GOES 7.68 tonight

Yep - lots going on here, on a couple different fronts - been quite busy here, and I'm a daddy now, too!

We'll have a new combination out running before the end of the year - wanted to make the Kansas NHRDA race, but timing on other more important projects has pushed the race platform back.

I'd apologize for derailing Wade's thread, but, nah.

Congrats....and no need to apologize;)

Chris

Yep - lots going on here, on a couple different fronts - been quite busy here, and I'm a daddy now, too!

We'll have a new combination out running before the end of the year - wanted to make the Kansas NHRDA race, but timing on other more important projects has pushed the race platform back.

I'd apologize for derailing Wade's thread, but, nah.

Congrats Matt!!! I know all about how the daddy thing can derail stuff on the personal front!

I was hoping you guys would make it to Topeka, especially with all the other dragsters there! Was also hoping to see you guys up here in Portland for the race this weekend. I haven't done quite as much diesel racing this year, but have been running (and breaking) my gasser a bunch. Just ran the last points race of the season last night for our local track, barely made my goal of qualifying for the Race of Champions at the ET finals. Now I get to freshen the engine before the next race!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Here's what one of our time slips looks like at 7.87. Quicker 60', 14mph faster on the top but it's .19 slower than Wade?
S10_Oct08-slip.jpg

OK guys don't spit your beer on the screen. Here's Wades response on this on another forum:

"after watching the vid it's true the smoke caused a false result, the start got tripped by the body and the 60ft clock got triped by the body(carrying the wheels) thus throwing off the ET. the 60 was a 1.17 so i assumed everything was OK.

Were fixing the exhaust issue before we go out next time.

Thanks
"

This is good to see:Cheer:

Last edited:
Back