NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Great to hear Shawn! If there is anything us southerners can do to help you guys make it let us know! Can't wait to see that beast run again.

Well that sucks, what will be your guys first race? Better jump on the plane and come down anyway. Should be a good show.

Not too sure when our first race wil be.. we are still trying to decide on the motor for the pro stock truck.

Possibly hopefully if everything goes right we should be able to get the truck done by either the Redding race or the Spokane race.

Chassis is off to get certified this weekend.

Might see what Steph wants to do that weekend and maybe we will fly down for the races and help Randy out.

Aaron, I hope you and Steph can make it. You know that you are my good luck charm. Sherri will be with me so I'll need all the help I can get.

Jim

Aaron, I hope you and Steph can make it. You know that you are my good luck charm. Sherri will be with me so I'll need all the help I can get.

Jim

Your Toast Jim, Kelsie is coming down and she is looking forward to racing you. Asked me to tell you please don't red light in the first round this time.:poke: :lolly:

This is right from her website Miss Maxx
"Goals: -
Beat Jim Calhoun at his own game."

Last edited:
Well, there are goals and there are goals. One goal she won't accomplish is - being the first female to win an NHRDA race. Sarah Boyd (Jetta Girl) has that distinction with a win at Pacific Raceways and Patty Caceras won at Woodburn. Beating me at my own game isn't a big deal for me. I've lost to every female I've raced against except Terresa Ritter and (I'm Soooooooooo Scared), Kelsie Epp.

Jim

Last edited:

Jim

Jim, i hope I can make it down to cheer you on. Would be great to see you beat Kelsie!!!! If I cant make it Ill still be cheering fo you!

Should have the new convertor back by mid next week...throw it in...change some fluids hit the start button and hope for the best...goning to be a good start to a summer of fun...

Should have the new convertor back by mid next week...throw it in...change some fluids hit the start button and hope for the best...goning to be a good start to a summer of fun...

so what your saying is, your hoping to be competitive in prostreet with a prostreet truck:shake:, you may have won prostreet last year, but we all can't wait to see the full potencial of that lil truck. most the superstreet trucks last year at worlds were faster than the pro street trucksbif:stab:

just buggin, glad you have more fugured out, see you guys in phoenix

No everyone thinks they have a ten second dodge untill they hit the track... Its kind of like how a guy will do 100hp injectors 200hp chip intake exhaust on a 325hp motor and they will have close to 800hp untill they hit the dyno LOL