NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Sorry to hear this Shawn. Damn Ken where are we going to get our Gibson's fix?

Ouch Shawn! Sorry to hear man. If it was a 7.3, I have a couple blocks I could send your way, but no luck on a 6.0 block. Lookin forward to seein ya out when you can make it!

Sorry for the bad luck about the split block....

If enough of you Super Street guys drop out, I might be able to qualify for that class with the 95' Junker. I won't be able to run quicker than 11.5 because i don't have time or money to install a cage, buy a fire jacket, racing seatbelt, etc.... if my junk truck will even run that quick.

By the way things are going for me, I may be running the tow truck in Super Street myself.

Shawn dude that sucks plain and simple if you had a new block would you have the time to get at it and get it done??

Got to love Canadian weather raining and +12 yesterday and snowing today....sweeet

Crap, looks like I'm going to have to miss this one. I didn't realize it was the same weekend as the school auction for my daughter's school, and I'm helping run it. DirtyMax will still be there, with Grayden (usually with the truck as a crew guy) driving it. Good luck everyone, and please post up results as they happen (I'll be sneaking peeks on my phone to see how the race is going)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Damn the good guys are dropping like flies, that's too bad Michael, will miss those burnouts. What's the next race for Dirty Max after Phoenix?

By the way things are going for me, I may be running the tow truck in Super Street myself.

I may be in the same boat LOL , we are coming regardless hoping to get the race truck done but need a motor back from machine real quick for that to happen, at a minimum we should have Matts truck down for SS and worst cae for me is brackets in the tow rig , either way should be fun !

Chad Riley has confirmed that he will be in Phoenix running both

Top Diesel with his 1934 Dodge Roadster

IMG_5001.jpg

and Pro Stock with his 69 Camaro

IMG_2875.jpg

John Robinson said he will also be debuting his new Power Service Funny Car.

John-Robinson.jpg

Damn, now I'm really gonna hate missing it with Chad and John there! I can't wait to see the new Funny Car!

short block together, come get some b!tches

Right on man! get that ford there, love your truck, and cant wait to see chad and john there, sweet diesel's there! gettin my truck back together now and then gotta get the trac bars on in 3 weeks... all while working full time, and then planning a trip to vegas the week after phoenix... march shall be good!
:woohoo:

Way to go Shawn!!!

My engine is still in pieces waiting on parts (main bearings). Hopefully I'll have the new latest and greatest DonM injectors. Tranny is done (hopefully it'll work) New SFI safety gear is in. Taking a weeks vacation with the family between now and March 12th. Going to be close.

Last edited:
Rob you wouldn't have it any other way. Get another driver and with those nice ramps we put in the race trailer you can wrench on the way down.