Nhrda Desert Diesel Nationals!

Drags only. Sled pulling is not big here, even if they did do it most every truck would be from out of state.

I don't believe there will be a dyno this year. This is the second year with NHRDA and I think that we might work on the dyno for the next one. If Richard still had his I would have already looked into it, but I have no idea who had a decent mobile dyno and knows how to operate it.

the guys screen name is 'wrightman' on here, they own maddogs dyno and bring it to different events, contact him, they might help you out

It's a long tow for him, but there's also Malcolm Cross (24VChevy). He's from Western BC, but he towed that thing up for August Blackout in Edmonton. Maybe he'd like an early spring run to AZ!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I tried emailing "wrightman" and have not gotten a response yet. Does anyone have a phone number for him that I can try?

I think that i may need to obtain a work visa to bring that thing down to run it south of the 49th. Probably to a paperwork nightmare.

Malcolm

The NHRDA season opener will be held on March 7th in Phoenix this year. This is a division 2 points race. Details can be found on the flyer at the link below. There's not a lot of time...get your trucks ready!

http://www.azpsg.com/misc/desertdieselnats2009.pdf

No kidding! It will be here before you know it.We are going to make it & the funnycar is sitting up on blocks, tore down to the bare frame getting some geometry changes & a facelift. As soon as all the parts get here we can put it together in 1 hard weekend.

I think that i may need to obtain a work visa to bring that thing down to run it south of the 49th. Probably to a paperwork nightmare.

Malcolm

That is one of the reasons we weren't willing to go to Blackout. Along with the fact we were already tied to DHRA which was a big mistake.

I didn't recieve an email from anyone. We are glad to bring the dyno to events. We are going to TS this year, so distance isn't a problem if all things are worked out before hand.

Sorry everyone we have been swamped trying to get all the dates confirmed for this year and for it to make sense , so competitors are not having to travel back to back weekends. We have over 20 events already confirmed and more are to come.

Yes we are looking at having a dyno at the track. Please email me at randy.cole@nhrda.com

This event is already growing alot of momentum and will be a great way to kick off 2009.

NextEvent-Lrg.gif

Well, there you go. I just forwarded Wrightmans contact info to Randy and Randy just put his contact info on the site. That should get things moving.

Just got confirmation that Jefferson State Diesel will be bringing their dyno to the race...SWEET!!!