Nhrda Desert Diesel Nationals!

If you mean Nate from Strictly Diesel and the Excursion he's working on...nope. Not running yet, but soon.

Wes Anderson Winner 7.77et 180.00mph (National Pro Stock Record)
Steve Darnell runner up 12.84et 102.20

That was a nail biter!! Hats off to ya for lining up against that truck!! What did you get for 2nd place money?

What a great event! The rat-rod, funny car, and little red truck were great! Fun competition in the brackets/classes too. I finally got into the 12's, with a 12.25 on nitrous, 12.78 without. All that, and I managed not to break a thing this year!! Thats 2x in a row!

it was good meeting you guys , sucks you didnt get to back up your 10.90 not the way i wanted to win . you guys deserved it .

Thanks it was great meeting you as well, I wish we could have backed it again too and lined up against you in the final. We should be up and running again here hopefully soon.

Hopefully next year we will make it down to the races again and we will have to line up again.

Good luck to you in the race season.

No prize money?? :what:

dont know havent seen any yet :doh: , i have won events for other points races and sometimes they dont pay out till the year is over . hopefully nhrda will chime in . lord knows i could use a payout it was a expensive trip . i just emailed NHRDA we will see what they say .

Last edited:
the guys at nhrda actually took the time to call me about pay outs , looks like some of the local sponsers backed out and that took away the payouts , they actually lost 3000.00 bucks on the event . nice people and if i would have done the sponser contengecy program i could have made a grand or better but i didnt . indy and a few other events have been budgeted for payouts regardless of sponsers so some events will pay some may not . i for one did not go for the money it is fun to compete .

Bummer you didn't sign up for contingencies, but congrats on the win! I know it's a bit of a hassle to sign up for them and put the stickers on, but it is definitely worth it for the cash!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

the guys at nhrda actually took the time to call me about pay outs , looks like some of the local sponsers backed out and that took away the payouts , they actually lost 3000.00 bucks on the event . nice people and if i would have done the sponser contengecy program i could have made a grand or better but i didnt . indy and a few other events have been budgeted for payouts regardless of sponsers so some events will pay some may not . i for one did not go for the money it is fun to compete .

interesting

Yes, you really have to sign up for the contingencies. If you have the logo and run their product it $100 each. Some pay $50 for showing the logo. well worth it.

What a great event! The rat-rod, funny car, and little red truck were great! Fun competition in the brackets/classes too. I finally got into the 12's, with a 12.25 on nitrous, 12.78 without. All that, and I managed not to break a thing this year!! Thats 2x in a row!

That truck of yours is a bad MOFO Zack!!

I had alot of fun too..Another 3rd place in the brackets for me...I'll get a trophey one day...:bang

Big thanks to Dennis at ITP and Nate at Strictly Diesel for sponsoring the event...:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

That truck of yours is a bad MOFO Zack!!

I had alot of fun too..Another 3rd place in the brackets for me...I'll get a trophey one day...:bang

Big thanks to Dennis at ITP and Nate at Strictly Diesel for sponsoring the event...:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thanks, I was hoping for another red run-off this year, but I managed to take myself out :bang

It sounds like my desert vacation overseas just got pushed back this year, so I MAY be able to make Fallon and Tucson. Hope to see you there! :Cheer:

WELL!!:blahblah1:

NADM Indy Jambo??? Televised??? 2 years in a row?? Ring a bell. Dont turn it into a battle here. Simple question. AirDog has their gang and FASS has theres. You try not to get 2 of the same as main sponsors. Vendors you do but not sponsors.:kick::blahblah1:

This is a NHRDA event thread correct? If so, then I see no point in your post(s). I've followed this thread, and not once is a "purse" mentioned in any of the post from any NHRDA official, or any of the sponsors. In fact there was only 1 NHRDA member who was questioning it, and was called by the NHRDA, and was explained why some NHRDA events have purses an others dont. Hell he even said he didn't go to try and win money...just to race. So...again I say I'm not sure why you are posting promoting NADM in a NHRDA thread. I have nothing against AirDog, or the NADM, in fact I hope to work with them here in the future with some events, but that needs to stay in their forum and threads NOT a NHRDA thread.

That is all...sorry for the rant. :D