Nhrda Desert Diesel Nationals!

As a vendor you tend to go after the NHRDA and I'm tired of it myself. I'm just a diesel racer , but the attitude you present on this forum has definetly detered me from using your product!

I'm not the only one that has noticed your attitude so take it as you want to!

Here we go. Shambo turns it into a pissing match. I simply asked 1 person what he got for prize money.... THATS IT!!!! One simple thing. Just as EVERYONE else asks about any other event. I dont care whether there was or wasnt. Nor did I know. It was just a simple question. Knowing the payouts is a determining factor for some. So if the answer was "I got $5000 for 2nd place" I would call every one of my friends that drag race and say, man you need to go to an nhrda event cause they pay damn good. Just wanted to know a payout. Shambo I could care less what you buy. I dont want some twisted individual like yourself running something on our behalf. You have done nothing but stir this for absolutely no reason. :clap:

Dont turn it into a battle here. Simple question.

Maybe you missed that part of my message. I saw this coming from you Shambo. The address to the "other" organization was to show we do sponsor events. Didnt mean for it to go like that. I apologize about that NHRDA. One of the mods if you can remove that post I appreciate it. Thanks

Last edited:
now - now kids cool it down:doh: i still need a air dog for the pro street truck

I am greatly sorry for the post I made with the nadm link on it. I didnt even think what it looked like from the otherside of the fence. Ive been there before. I have asked the mods to please remove it. It was meant to only show that we do sponsor events. Not to promote someone else. Again I am very sorry and it will not happen again.

Anthony Reams
PureFlow Technologies Inc.

I sent that to the nhrda guy.