Nhrda Desert Diesel Nationals!

sounds good gene, looking forward to seeing you guys again. that'll be awesome to see stroked lightening out again. GET R DONE

Hotel Info:
Hampton Inn & Suites
14783 W. Grand Ave
Surprise AZ 85374
623-537-9122 109.00 a night.
You will need to mention that you are in town for the event at Speed World.

The rates are slightly higher because of the time of year.

Just got word that we have a pretty good chance that Mr Riley will be in town to yank that left front tire in the air and carrying down the track.

What think John sounds like a pretty good race to me

First diesel powered funny car vs the first diesel power altered

P9060339.jpg

I would like to make this one but there is one small issue, truck is in pieces right now. I am thrashing on it but I don't think it will be tested enought in time.

Have fun guys!

Malcolm

Nathan and Rob are working hard to get the Maxed Out Racing Superstreet truck ready, will be it's maiden race, hope we make it. In any event I'll be there with some dmax.:Cheer:

Well race fans we are less than 2 weeks away from kicking off the 2009 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series.

Desert Diesel Nationals March 7th at Speedworld Dragstrip in Arizona.

Schedule of events

Friday Night open test n tune $15.00 (Camping is available for the weekend)

Saturday
Gates open 9am
driver meeting 9:45am
Qualifying 10am till 12pm (depends on truck count)
Eliminations 1pm till completed

This is a double points event for Division 2

Jefferson State Diesel Mobile Dyno $75.00 for 3 pulls

So far we have confirmed trucks coming from Arizona , Nevada , New Mexico , California , Oregon , Texas, Montana , and Allberta Canada

This event should produce new national records in Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street and Super Street Catagories. This is everyones chance to set the bar for the rest of the year.

See everyone in 2 Weeks :rockwoot:

I so wish I could be there. You are in my od stomping grounds!!!!

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! Time does NOT fly when you're anxiously waiting for race day (unless you're still thrashing on the truck in which there is just never enough time).

We're having to cancel, truck is not ready, and I'm no coming either. Making a little 6000 mile road trip to Virginia and back to haul back some spendy equipment my buddy bought and doesn't want to try and ship. Have fun and good racing.

People are droping off like crazy.. Looks like we are the only Canadians coming down for this event as well. Barry and the NADP boys ran into some issues.

Looking forward to the event 7 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Back