NHRDA World Finals

world finals

waiting on new parts. hope to be there in super street. can't wait to see best of the best.

Don't forget guys there will be a test and tune class that will be running all day, so if you didn't quailify and want to come out and race you can. And for the guys who get knocked out in eliminations we can jump into the test and tune class and run the rest of the day. It was invitation only but with overwhelming interest NHRDA is going to have that test and tune class for everyone.

Don't forget guys there will be a test and tune class that will be running all day, so if you didn't quailify and want to come out and race you can. And for those of us who get knocked out early in eliminations we can jump into the test and tune class and run the rest of the day. It was invitation only but with overwhelming interest NHRDA is going to have that test and tune class for everyone.

I'm assuming you will be doing a lot of T&T that day?:poke:

Don't forget guys there will be a test and tune class that will be running all day, so if you didn't quailify and want to come out and race you can. And for the guys who get knocked out in eliminations we can jump into the test and tune class and run the rest of the day. It was invitation only but with overwhelming interest NHRDA is going to have that test and tune class for everyone.

What is a test and tune class?

It's just a lane set aside for anyone to make passes, it especially helps in the later rounds for "filler" while people are getting their trucks cooled down.

Like Mike said, its just a heads up class for everyone to make passes in.

Ken maybe you should get in max'd out and meet me for a heads up pass. LOL we all know Rob knows how to drive, I think we should find out if you can race as fast as you type

Like Mike said, its just a heads up class for everyone to make passes in.

Ken maybe you should get in max'd out and meet me for a heads up pass. LOL we all know Rob knows how to drive, I think we should find out if you can race as fast as you type

Wouldn't have to be too quick to beat that sorry heap of yours down to the other end. Could beat it running a foot race if you decide to kill the flame off the line with too much of that happy gas you like so well.:evil

I know what a test and tune is I just saw you typed class and did not know if it was diesels or the tracks normal test and tune.

Wouldn't have to be too quick to beat that sorry heap of yours down to the other end. Could beat it running a foot race if you decide to kill the flame off the line with too much of that happy gas you like so well.:evil

So its settled. After I'm knocked out, and rob's done with the truck we'll go heads up. I know the truck will beat me, we'll just have to get Rob to hold your walker when we meet at the tree LOL

Really?????

We're coming down. There's a few dmax's that need a hurtin LOL some orange dodge needs to be brought down a couple knotchs too.

In all seriousness we are excited to come down, hang out and have some fun. See you guys there.

Ps I will bring the good ol canadian whiskey

You Might want to bring a needle also to let a little air out of your head or you wont be able to even get in that 6 leaker much less woop on us poor little DMax and Cummins.

I love it one fast Powerjoke and now we are supposed to BOW DOWN Sorry Shawn not happening.:badidea:

See ya in a couple weeks bring lots of spray you are gonna need it :kick:

its going to take a pretty fast truck to take a notch out of a orange dodge and we all know that the Ford just isnt going to cut it. hahahahaha.

looking forward to maybe actually getting our match up Shawn and Rob!!!!

Ahhh I love it. Can't wait to get down there and hang out with you guys again. I have the whiskey packed ready togo

Ahhh I love it. Can't wait to get down there and hang out with you guys again. I have the whiskey packed ready togo

They going to let you bring that much across the border? Might have to save our race for Phoenix next year when I can embarrass you with White Out, with Rob running both SS and PS might not be any time to do and TT. Besides, White Out would be a closer race, you might have a chance in that one.:poke:

its going to take a pretty fast truck to take a notch out of a orange dodge and we all know that the Ford just isnt going to cut it. hahahahaha.

looking forward to maybe actually getting our match up Shawn and Rob!!!!

It will be good to see you and your crew again Aaron, bring your A game, you and Rob still have to settle the SS from Boise last fall.:stab::rockwoot:

A game is packed in the trailer ready to go.

Yes SS is still unfinished from last year this is going to be a great event, I cant wait.

Looking forward to see you and Rob again its always a blast with you guys around.

They going to let you bring that much across the border? Might have to save our race for Phoenix next year when I can embarrass you with White Out, with Rob running both SS and PS might not be any time to do and TT. Besides, White Out would be a closer race, you might have a chance in that one.:poke:

i thought white out was for sale,wait another year to race you, do they allow wheel chairs down the track:stab::lolly::shake:

i thought white out was for sale,wait another year to race you, do they allow wheel chairs down the track:stab::lolly::shake:

Took it off the market, no ones got any money except you oil patch Canooks, and for some odd reason you actually think you can get a 6.0 Ford to keep up. So a little schoolin' is in order for Shawn, that is unless you get bored and decide to have another kid.:stab:

The wife went and bought a box of rubbers lol said two kids in less than two years is enough. I know the ford won't compete with you guys but it sure is fun to get out race and hang with with guys like you.

One day Ken you and I will finish this. I might have to rent a walker and pretend I only have one leg to make the race fair for you LOL