NHRDA World Finals

Cant wait for sure its going to be a great event.

Yeah......... I still feel bad for that.

This is definitely going to be a good race i cant wait.

So how many are staying at the holiday in topeka west?

with all the vandalism im setting up an extra cam to watch my truck in the parking lot.

Moose what makes you think there will be vandalism? That normally only happens when the pullers are around and caused by half wits who follows them.

we are all staying there, looking forward to meeting new people, but come saturday it's :stab:
:woohoo:

Randy said theres like six sports bars within 3miles (walking distance) of the hotel

theres still rooms availible, but there single kings with pull out couch's, unless your truck is orange. then chances there will be two guys in the king bed

My money says you can't walk 3 miles.:D

All this coming from a guy that drives a slow Ford, i think they have an even specialer class for people like you. hahahaha.

Lightweight 6.4's is there such a thing.... that are fast??

Yeah ya got me there, it is to slow:doh: But hey 3rd in pro street is fine with me. Damn 11 second reliable Ford that can still gets 30mpg and doing it all on mostly stock hardware hahaha

Don't you Dodge guys have like a special little underground club called Blown Rods?LOL The only place where guys wearing a v neck shirt is the norm haha

And I guess we'll have to wait till Kansas to see if Roger's truck can live up to the hype.

Yeah ya got me there, it is to slow:doh: But hey 3rd in pro street is fine with me. Damn 11 second reliable Ford that can still gets 30mpg and doing it all on mostly stock hardware hahaha

That's a good question. what prostreet trucks will be there?

Malcolm
Smitty? (I really hope so)
Max'd Out
Kind

who else??

Ryan, why are you running pro street? You should be a Super Street I would think.

Ryan, why are you running pro street? You should be a Super Street I would think.

Batteries are tucked away nicely where the spare tire use to be. SS rules state you have to have batteries in stock location. Not that it matters much cuz my truck is to slow for ss too:doh:

Malcolm
Max'd Out
Kind

who else??

I won't be attending:doh: Unless someone picks up part of the tab and I can get a passport in timeLOLLOL

It would be nice to go and enjoy the event, and then I could drop my truck off at this place along the way for the winter to get such and such added:evil and then maybe be competitive in PS next year.

Damn you guys are funny! This thread reminded me of some photos I took in Edmonton, but couldn't download from my phone until I got back to 3G coverage:

CIMG0073.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

This is Shawn and Aaron, maybe they need a room with a King bed???

CIMG0070.jpg

Shawn says to Ken, "This could be YOUR ear"...

Malcolm
Max'd Out
Kind

who else??

The California trucks....J&H Ramcharger and Drake in his Common-Rail Dodge...

I wonder if Smitty will really come? It the following weekend after the Redneck Nationls. I wonder if they plan to attend that race?

I just talked to them this past weekend at Scheids....... "We wouldn't miss it for the world" They are coming loaded for bear.

I just talked to them this past weekend at Scheids....... "We wouldn't miss it for the world" They are coming loaded for bear.

That is great, Dale and crew are the best, definitely the Prostreet truck to beat. Good deal, will be an honor to race those guys.:rockwoot:

Damn you guys are funny! This thread reminded me of some photos I took in Edmonton, but couldn't download from my phone until I got back to 3G coverage:

CIMG0073.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

This is Shawn and Aaron, maybe they need a room with a King bed???

CIMG0070.jpg

Shawn says to Ken, "This could be YOUR ear"...

i forgot all about you taken those pics, we are goin to have one hell of a good time in kansas, :rockwoot:

That is great, Dale and crew are the best, definitely the Prostreet truck to beat. Good deal, will be an honor to race those guys.:rockwoot:

I spoke with Seth "Spidey" Sullivan yesterday and the plan is to be there.