NHRDA World Finals

Here is picture I took last week while out promoting the World Finals in Topeka.

I honestly didnt know how nice of facility they had. Pretty impressive track.

IMG_6288.jpg

The NHRDA is proud to announce that once again we have partnered with The Make A Wish Foundation and we will have MAW kids and families attending event and will be our VIP's for the World Finals.

There will be a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Make A Wish Foundation and like always we are asking the race teams to print some pictures of your vehicles so you can auto graph them for the kids.

Thanks
Randy Cole

Here is current list of confirmed vendors at the World Finals.

AFE Power
BD Diesel
Dynomite Diesel
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Make A Wish
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Snow Performance
South Bend Clutch
Randys Offroad
The Diesel Store.com
XX Fuel Systems
BG Performance Diesel
Toxic Diesel
Dave Diesel

Each vendor will have raffle prize tickets at their booth so make sure to stop by and pick up your tickets and listen to see if you win.

Ganno be a great event! Can't wait 14 days to go till race day & 8days to go till we leave!

NHRDA 2010 Diesel Drag Racing Awards Banquet

The NHRDA will be hosting the 2010 Diesel Drag Racing Awards Banquet on Saturday September 25th 2010.

This event will take place after the World Finals in Topeka Kansas at the Holidome

We will be presenting Divisional and World Finals Awards to our 2010 NHRDA Champions.

Schedule of events
Dinner
Recap video of 2010 season
Awards Presentations for Divisional and World Finals Champions

Awards-Banquet-Dinner.jpg
[/IMG]

Last little tweaks done to the truck and we are ready to head out... Im sure I will think of tons more stuff to do in this week haha.

Hey Heartland Park is doing a poll on the favorite events of the year and we are right behind the ADRL at the moment. So if your bored click on http://www.hpt.com/ it is on the right hand side of website to vote World Finals.