NHRDA World Finals

I know that my pop and i are going to be leaving here in Indy some time Thursday night or early Friday morning. I know i'm excited about this event. I have been looking forward to it since the Indy race! Its going to be a blast.

Is Banks bringing the S-10??? If so we may need to add some spray ;)

I know that my pop and i are going to be leaving here in Indy some time Thursday night or early Friday morning. I know i'm excited about this event. I have been looking forward to it since the Indy race! Its going to be a blast.

Sweet that means our official NHRDA T-shirt throw guy will be at work

IMG_2753.jpg

Boy, Im ready for this damn race! I hope it's a HUGE turnout for all Racers, spectators, and even the keyboard racers. Everyone should try and be there to help support the sport! Ryan

Boy, Im ready for this damn race! I hope it's a HUGE turnout for all Racers, spectators, and even the keyboard racers. Everyone should try and be there to help support the sport! Ryan

I TOTALLY i AGREE with this 100%!!! :rockwoot:

In regards to Randy i accept the challenge to be your NHRDA OFFICIAL T-SHIRT THROWER TOSSER GUY!!!! :Cheer: :kick: :cheer:

Gamblers race at the World Finals

For those competitors that did not qualify to compete in the World Finals we will have a Gamblers Race open to anyone that wants to enter.

Gambler Race info -
Tech Card $25.00
Bracket Style Race with Sportsman Tree
$500.00 prize winner takes all

I really hope everyone has a great and safe time!!! Due to finances i cant make it way out there, wish i could. Should be finally making some hard hits this weekend..

Those of you that know me know that if i could afford to i would just come out to watch, supporting our events no matter what the org is worth it 100%.

Gonna be great racing & lots of fun - bringing 3 from TX to enjoy... rooting for the G56 to run deep 11's! :evil

I really hope everyone has a great and safe time!!! Due to finances i cant make it way out there, wish i could. Should be finally making some hard hits this weekend..

Those of you that know me know that if i could afford to i would just come out to watch, supporting our events no matter what the org is worth it 100%.

I am really sorry you can't make it but I totally understand. Good luck

NHRDA World Finals vendor list
AFE Power
BD Diesel
Dynomite Diesel
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Make A Wish
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Snow Performance
South Bend Clutch
The Diesel Store.com
XX Fuel Systems
Toxic Diesel
Dave Diesel
4x4 Land
Banks Power
Jefferson State Diesel
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
Laird Noller Ford
Line X
G&J Diesel Performance
Industrial Injection

Current Raffle prizes that will be given away every half an hour

MBRP Exhaust - 409 Stainless Exhaust System
MBRP Exhaust - Alumized Dual Exhaust System
BD Power - Quantity 3 - $200.00 gift certificate
Optima Battery -3 Free Batteries
Edge Products -2 Gift Certificates for any product that Edge makes
South Bend Clutch -2 $500 gift cetificate redeem at SBC
AFE Power - 2 Free cold air intake system
Dynomite Diesel - Free Set of Injector tips
FASS Fuels - FASS Fuel Pump

Raffle tickets will be free and you can pick them up in Diesel Alley during the event from all our vendors.

Gamblers race at the World Finals

For those competitors that did not qualify to compete in the World Finals we will have a Gamblers Race open to anyone that wants to enter.

Gambler Race info -
Tech Card $25.00
Bracket Style Race with Sportsman Tree
$500.00 prize winner takes all

Any chance first round losers can get in on this? As I said, I'm kicking in $500 to the kitty to sweeten the pot a bit.

I can't wait for this race either. I wish we had all the tranny pieces so we could go make some test passes this weekend, but that isn't going to happen. One week to go, here we go again! :Cheer:

I can't wait for this race either. I wish we had all the tranny pieces so we could go make some test passes this weekend, but that isn't going to happen. One week to go, here we go again! :Cheer:

I think we are all in the same boat. Good luck

My Altered in Top Diesel and bringing a Pro Street truck as well. Built a fresh bullet for the car today and got it in and almost ready to fire, I'll bust it off tomorrow and poss. get the rings seated by the end of the weekend. Then, go's in the King Kong tune up for Sept. 25th. Ryan

P.S. A BIG thanks to John R. for donating a spare 12v block so I could have this thing running it's best. It sure sucks taking a perfectly good std. bore block and punching it straight to .040" though:doh:. Thanks again John!

No problem Ryan....Now ,go make us proud!!

the sun was shining here today, weather looks great for racing saturday, see you guys then, we are having a get together at the holiday inn friday night, see everyone there