NHRDA World Finals

So this is an invite only event? i would love to come and join everyone in superstreet but if i can't run for the money then i'll stay home

You should come run. This is going to be a big event. Just run test n tune. You'll win the same money as running superstreet lmfao

So this is an invite only event? i would love to come and join everyone in superstreet but if i can't run for the money then i'll stay home

I am with you man. If I could run the event I would be there. Can't blame anyone but myself for not making enough events...... and being busy as Sh-t.

Event if you would have hit one event you'd probably be able to run run for the money. Pot is over 42000 now and will grow with more sponsors for the event

Brian, Shawn and I are over 4 hours to the nearest track period. Shawn makes it to pretty much every race going.

Brian, Shawn and I are over 4 hours to the nearest track period. Shawn makes it to pretty much every race going.

Must be nice to have the time it takes to make all of those events. I have just run local events and Pinks. Have not ran NHRDA this year.

Must be nice to have the time it takes to make all of those events. I have just run local events and Pinks. Have not ran NHRDA this year.

Work three weeks and one week off, just try to arrange the schedule around some events. The boos's are pretty good with it. Work in a service truck in the middle of nowhere so the day we get days off we can't wait to get out of here

Work three weeks and one week off, just try to arrange the schedule around some events. The boos's are pretty good with it. Work in a service truck in the middle of nowhere so the day we get days off we can't wait to get out of here

Don't foget to get me a couple bottles of Gibsons, PLEASE.

Well i got the invite for prostreet and declined it.....i should be happy im working anyways

Good luck duramax people and Canadians!

I cant make it but if anyone want so take my truck.....

Roger will be there with the parts truck 08 F350
We finally ran a 10 on Friday night
10.94@126. He will get a gear change from 3:73's to 3:31's this week we had to coast across on friday night.

I understand there will be some sort of a Gamblers race for the guys not competing in the points championship.... Details to be sorted out by participation. (?)